View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 07:20 PM   #8
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Copying a dare I gave StealthyKitten:

You'll need some "dice" for this. I used standard sizes, but if you don't have them, you can use https://rolladie.net/.

Also, a pen and paper.

Copy the following table:

1) ass (x_0)
2) ass (x_0)
3) ass (x_0)
4) cunt (x_)
5) cunt (x_)
6) cunt (x_)
7) tits (x_)
8) tits (x_)
9) tits (x_)
10) thighs (x_0)
11) soles (x_)
12) all 5 (x_ per location)

As you are see, there are 12 locations we will spank. Ok, maybe only 5, but with repeats, there are 12. Each location will have a multiplier attached to it. The first thing we are going to do is figure out what those multipliers are. Roll a d4 and use it to fill in the blanks for one of the locations. Then roll again and fill in another blank. Yes, you will be picking what each roll goes with before knowing what the remaining rolls are. Notice that the thighs and ass have a built in x10 multiplier that compounds your roll. So a 3 would become a 30 for those locations.

Next, we will do the same thing with your spanking implements:

1) hairbrush (x_)
2) wooden spoon (x_)
3) belt (x_)
4) ruler (x_)
5) crop (x_)
6) paddle (x_)

Again, role a d4 and assign the result to one of the implements until they all have a multiplier.

Now, to figure out what your spankings are. Copy this table:

1) I will spank ________ (x_) with _______ (x_) a base of _ times, for a total of _
20) I will spank ________ (x_) with _______ (x_) a base of _ times, for a total of _

Alternate between rolling a d12 to pick a location, a d6 to pick an implement, and another d12 to pick a base value. After rolling, you can put the result in any open spot for that type of roll. Again, you decide where to put the result as soon as you roll, and alternate between the types of rolls.

Once you are done rolling, multiply across each line to fill out the total number of spanks per line and complete the table.

Now, with that out of the way, you can get on with the spanking!

You're my guini pig for this one kitten. If it works well, I'll make it a proper dice dare, and see if I can put together something to make the prep stage easier.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote