View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 07:12 PM   #5
angelica_kristel

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesfelix View Post
Cruel and challenging and difficult tasks will be rewarded? While I love rewards. So 4 things i can do to you.
Firslty i hope you enjoy being used as a fleshlight
you certainly seem slutty enough. Secondly.
I think anytime a friends or your owners arent using you. You should still be being fucked. By your machine or riding a dildo yourself. (One)
I know you arent allowed to orgasm yourself thats why your going to be fucking your vagina anyway~(with ur dildo or machine) If at any time you edge and need to stop or pull away you fail. Thats once all session. No edging or orgasms allowed from my dare or you fail.(two)
If you manage to never edge or have to stop fucking yourself with the toys for the whole time your playing (and not being used by them of course) then im amazed. Your reward should be getting tied to your bench and anally fucked by the machine until you edge once. If you cant edge then 45 minutes. (3)
If you dooo fail and edge or half to pull away from your toy to avoid orgasm. You should make it up to those nice friends of your dom. If your owners agree i think you should owe each of them an iou for everytime you fail. (Ie if you edged 5 times from my dare. You owe each 5 iou's) now what you owe is up to you all. But my recommendation is each iou should be something like. One orgasm from using you whenever they want to cash it in. Or 1 iou is worth 5 minutes of doing whatever they want with you. Ect. (4)

Thats my suggestion for the most difficult dare i can think of. Please feel free to asl for clarification if anything isnt as clear as i think it it. Enjoy your day!

Amazingly I managed not to edge or orgasm! I was tied to the bench and fucked anally for 45 minutes! My ass and pussy are so sore! When I was being fucked anally a dildo was in my pussy!

Likes: small spankings, few rules, edging, treated like an object

Dislikes/Punishments: wedgies, very long spankings, pacifying/treated like a baby, routines to follow, mouth soaping, examinations from mistress (ass, pussy), soft anal

Limits: scat, nicknames, videos, only some pictures if I choose to, hard anal.
angelica_kristel is offline   Reply With Quote