View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 07:10 PM   #10
angelica_kristel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rog4four View Post
You should wear your nipple clamps the entire time during your gangbang session. If they fall off, they should be put back on and the person using you can spank you as many times as they wish.

While not being used, you could be gagged, and if possible, tied to the fucking machine with it running!

Perhaps your Dom and mistress should blindfold and tie you to the bench until all of the guests are there and the gangbang is over?
I had my gangbang session! it’s not completely finished because 16 orgasms each take time! So this will be utilized over multiple days. Today’s session lasted 6 hours for me! Each person had 3 orgasms. Nipple clamps were placed on my nipples and they fell off one time! The person put them back on and decided to spank me 200 times! That’s a sore bottom! I was tied to the fucking machine and fucked when I wasn’t in use today resulting in 4 hours of the fuck machine!

Likes: small spankings, few rules, edging, treated like an object

Dislikes/Punishments: wedgies, very long spankings, pacifying/treated like a baby, routines to follow, mouth soaping, examinations from mistress (ass, pussy), soft anal

Limits: scat, nicknames, videos, only some pictures if I choose to, hard anal.
angelica_kristel is offline   Reply With Quote