View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 12:12 PM   #11
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelica_kristel View Post
Hi!

Today is my birthday everyone! I’m officially 20! For my birthday Mistress and Dom want me to have lots of punishments, dares, uses, etc! So anyone who posts in this thread from now until tomorrow at this time can give me their own dare, punishment, number, and wedgie! Each person can do 4 things to me! The person who gives me the hardest/worst one will be rewarded! The reward will be negotiated! I only ask that you follow my limits likes/dislikes for this thread!

Mistress and Dom are starting my birthday with a gangbang from Dom and their three close friends! As part of a PM punishment i’ll be gangbanged until they orgasm 16 times! Mistress will then spend the next two hours giving me wedgies and then spanking me for 20 minutes!

Toys: dildo, vibe, gag, spanking bench (I can be tied to), fuck machine, nipple clamps

There is no limit of how many times you can post, no time limit between posts, etc. As long as you’re in before 24h is up i’ll be completing it!

p.s. the number will be used for additional spankings I receive, squeaky clean wedgie swipes, anything that needs a number
Fot the birthday session you are to be in your birthday suit throughout and the three friends each get to give you 20 strokes on the bare with whatever they like while you're secured to the spanking bench.

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 04-06-2023 at 12:16 PM.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote