View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 06:19 PM   #30
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Shower

So this morning I remembered the shower thing.

Well im obviously wearing no clothing, so beside smy body and the henna tattoos there is nothing to see.
BTW it's kinda awkward waking up naked andgoing naked into the bath.

I brouhht with me a long dildo, vibrator and my nipple clamps.

I started with showering myself.i needed to wash my hair anyways so I didnt need to make sure it's not getting wet. So I just washed myself off with water and turned it off.
Then I stuck the dildo on the wall a little beneath my pussy.
Then I put it in my pussy and basically skewered myself to the wall. It was very cold. I had to press myself against the wall or I would rip off the dildo. I then took the vibrator and squeezed it between me and the wall on my clit. And Let it run on high. I came surpsingly quickly especially since I was mostly just thinking how embarrassing and cold this position is.
After I came I removed myself from the wall and let wsmr water run over me.

For the second time I left the water running although with low pressure and got on all fours with my vibrator and nipple clamps. I have quite a big shower so it was easy for me to have space.
I put the nipple clamps on and fucked myself with a running vibrator. I switched through a few positions and in the end came while just half kneeling half on all fours.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote