View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 06:18 PM   #29
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Report

Since you wanted it, I wore only my shelf bra and and matching open pantie yesterday. It proudly presented my tits and my holes were accessible.
In the evening I was to meet up with J. I wore the same tank top as the day before and a skirt with mid-thigh length.
To J I also wore my coat. Still feels awkward to wear it without Ling trousers or something covering my legs. I also brought a big dildo for afterwards. I also think I should tell that I'm always wearing the barret. Make me feel subbi.
I was already horny on the walk and knew my nipples were poking through the top.
At J’s I removed the coat. I basically got bent over the counter, skirt pulled up, ass exposed and got my ass pumped. But not before he pinched my nipples through the top.
After he came in my ass und got dressed very quickly. And started walking to the public bathroom in the uni. I felt the wetness from my pussy while walking. Later on the way my ass checks also got sticky.
It was a very embarrassing walk especially knowing that I'm just going there to fuck my pussy with a dildo.
Once arrived I check for everything to be empty and got in a cabine. Then I started fucking myself. I also pulled my top up halfway through to play with my tits. After I came I sadly forgot something to safely package the wet didlo in my handbag so I had to lick it clean and dry it with some toilet paper as I didn't dare to use the sink to clean it. I felt really dirty and ashamed licking it clean. Then I walked back home. My ass checks now even stickier since eit started to dry. Back I finally cleaned
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote