View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 05:37 PM   #22
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cum # 18-19

Sadly the tasks for today we're a bit scattered. So I don't think I remembered everything.
I remembered to have to tie up my udders.
Get du ked thrice. Twice in the morning and once in the evening.
Wear the sluttiest clothing for the evening.
And I should be tied up.
I should also make myself cum once at home and once more public.

I started with tiring up my tits. I uses electrical tape as it's easy to manage. My tits now no longer sagging at all but proudly presented like some fake tits. They are very firm. I adjusted it in the following time to make at it too tight.
I didn't remember what I was to wear in the morning, but I thought it should be more slutty then sexy. I did remember that I was to wear a plug.
A bra would be useless so I skipped that directly. Then I work e a tshirt that is a bit high cut but not overly so. And some tight shorts.
I already told Julian what he had to do. But I brought some rope with me.
I wore a coat as the strange form of my tits is pretty visible.
I also put the medium buttplug in.
And wore a simple thong.
The high cut shirt makes a bit of skin visible about 2inches.
Once I arrived I had to undress completely and only have my plug in.
He played a bit with my firm tits which made it very humiliating for me.
Then I had to go a big table and bend over it and lay down. I had to spread my legs till they didn't to uh the ground which was Ehen he bound them to the table leg. He then bound my arms to the other ones.
It was quite tight and felt humiliating having my backside just hanging off the edge. I couldn't really Move and my tits pressed against the table.. I couldn't see it, but my pussy must have been glistening with wetness.
He grabbed my cheeks and inspected them and pulled the plug out.
He lubed up his dick and started fucking me.
I couldn't do much. Just hanging there getting fucked like a fuck doll. It was great.
I don't know if td Was lube, my juices or both but I felt something running down my legs. He eventually came in my ass and stuffed it with the plug again. Then he left the room and went to his living room.
I was laying there desperately horny and couldn't move.
After a while he wordlessly came back and repeated it after which I was finally released. It felt great to move again.
I then got dressed and walked home with two loads of Cum in my ass.
At home I removed all clothes as fast as I could. Then I removed the electrical band.
Its a great feeling to feel my tits normalize. I used a dildo to fuck my pussy and kneeded my tits back to normal.
I came very soon and then cleaned up.

In the evening I dressed with just a short pleaded skirt. Not my shortest as that once doesn't hide anything. And the cami top.
I obviously wore the coat in public.
I again wore the plug and I brought the vibrator with me.
Once arrived I removed the coat and started sucking his dick whole he was sitting on the bed. I then started fucking him cowgirls style with his dick in my ass.
He pulled the shirt up and played with my tits while I was fucking him. It took a long time for him to cum.
In the end my legs couldn't keep up anymore. I was told to lay belly first on the bed while he fucked me from behind. He came in me and I gave him the plug to plug me.
After ri got dressed I went for the university bathroom which was prettymuch guaranteed to be empty and used the vibrator till I came.
I then went back home to cleanup
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote