View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 05:17 PM   #18
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cum #15

So was wearing some sneakers, sporty shorts, and a tight shirt and a black bra.
I also threw my coat over.
Once I got in the car and we started driving I tried to get my hand on his dick, but was told to stay put as he needs to concentrate.
I continue to try e few times, even after removing my coat but still got a slap on the wrist.
When we arrived at corner of a large parkingspace. Mostly covered by some trees I was finally allowed to touch his dick. I pulled it out and directly bent of to suck on it.
As I started going up and down I felt the stick pressing into my left tit.
I told him to finger me and so I he used his right hand to finger while using the left to guide my head on his dick. I tried to be a bit slower, but got told that I was to speed up. As I neared his orgasm I was always fearing to be seen as I couldn't see anything. He only let me get any every now and then. When he finally came. He stopped fingering me and pushed my head down on his dick. He came down my throat. The worst part is that I can't even do anything against the tears that are coming of one is choking on a dick.
Once he freed me I took a bit of time to get air and then started cleaning.
Once I was done and pulling out my vibrator he put his fingers in my shorts again. With the help of the vibrator I came quite fast. It's a mess in my shorts at that moment.
I asked him if he wanted to taste it, but i got "who would want your dirty juices" as an answer. There was a it meaning lost, but I can't translate it better. He then proceeded to push his wet finger sin my mouth to clean. Which I did.
I was then driving. I put my coat on while driving.
Back home I went to the shower and made sure the water was warm. Then I undressed and lay down in the water and masturbated again with the vibrator. I started playing with my tits and came quite fast. I then cleaned myself normally.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote