View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 05:04 PM   #17
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cum #12-14

was wearing my shelf bra, soft nipple clamps since im gonna have to wear them for a while. My ass open panties. Cost and knee high boots. My hair was in a ponytail.

I felt like a whore walking along the street.
Feeling the cold wind especially on my ass and the nipple clamps rubbing on the coat.

Once there I was told to get my coat off and get on all fours on the bed. Then before I realized what happens I got a very hard slap on my ass. Still feeling it a little.
I was told it was for not wanting to wear the collar. It made my already wet pussy horny again.
Then he pulled the panties down to my knees and told me to get on my back.
He threw me my handbag and told me to get going.
While I stuffed myself and started the vibrator he lubed up his dick. I was already horny from the warmup and the arrival so it wasn't too surprising that I came once he pushed my legs beside my head and pushed his dick up my ass.
He just stood there dick up my ass while I was building up to my second orgasm.
I felt so full.
My nipples hurt a bit. It took a bit. And I nearly thought he's gonna go soft, but after I came a second time he started fucking me. Still in the same position with both legs on the tight side of my head.
My pussy was quite sensitive already and it got worse after I came again.
As he was getting close he pulled out. Pulled the dildo out of my pussy and practically glanced it in Cum.
Then he pulled the panties down and then finally my legs were freed. I was told to pack up and home and wash as I am a dirty whore.
On the way home I felt my panties stick to my pussy and my nipples burn. It hurt a bit to remove them at home but got better soon after
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote