View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 05:00 PM   #15
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cum #11

I'm currently still dresses in the top which nearly spills out my tits and the loose shorts.
The first thing it did was to grab my small plug, put a bit of lube on it, pull the shorts down, bent over and push it in my ass. Still cold.
The I pulled up my shorts which fell to the ground got my coat and put on some shoes.
I then packed the vibrator in a handbag.
The nearest public toilet that are still open at this time are in the university. So that's where I went. Quite cold outside atm. At it looks like I'm only wearing the coat as the shorts are to short to be seen.
Once I arrived I made sure no one was in here. Which wasn't likely but just to be sure. Then got into a stall and undressed. Standing there naked, only marked with my henna tattoos knowing I'm going to masturbate and cum because I was told to made me extremely horny and I bet I would start dripping if I just stood there with my legs spread a little. It was a bit cold though so I hurried up. I started the vibrator which was unusual loud in the empty toilets and started fucking myself. First from the front then I vent myself over and ducked myself from behind. I flicked my nipples a few times and came soon after.
I hurried to get dressed and return home.
This makes me feel like a slutty bitch
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote