View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 01:49 PM   #9
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cum #6

At some point I found out V has a friends with benefits partner. I will call him J. Later I also had some communication with him about his participation during the month.

Before it started, I texted him a little about how its gonna go. Then I made myself ready (light makeup), boots, leggings, plug, tshirt from yesterday and coat.
I was already very horny at that point.
Once I arrived I pretty much got started as soon as the door closed behind me. Got undressed, let him touch me while undressing. I got a few degrading comments about my bodywriting. Thankfully he's already used to it from me.
Then I got started with him. Plued his pants a little down and started sucking slowly. Btw it's about 19x5cm. After a while I started speeding up and went for him coming. I told he should cum on my cleavage and tits, and so he did after he pulled out of my mouth. I then turned around took my vibrator and got down on myself. He didn't hold back and slapped the offered ass. My plug was also pulled out. He also reached in front gave my tits a few Slaps whcoh sped up my time to cum. I came after a few minutes of fucking myself with the vibrator. He waited for me to calm down then stuffed my plug back in. Knowing that's that gonna be it for today he "urged" me to go back home.
Back home I took a shower
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote