View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 08:35 AM   #59
danny_zero_00

I'm not quite sure how far away from my clothes I have been but here are two of my riskiest adventures:

1. I left my clothes at my house and walked through my neighborhood at night. I was several houses away before I turned back.

2. (My craziest/riskiest) I found a spot at a hotel where I could stash my clothes on the top floor where nobody would find them. Then I walked completely naked to the elevators and then rode it down from the top floor (6th) to the lobby! I was so nervous on the ride down but nobody ended up being there when the doors opened.(whew) Then I walked floor by floor (crossing from one side to the other) back up to the top floor. At about the 4th floor, I walked past three maids in the hallway that were chatting! They all stared in shock at my butt-naked body as I strolled past them. I smiled and then once I got to the stairwell, I bolted up to my clothes and got out of there quick in case they called the police haha. It was so much fun but I haven't been bold enough to do it again since.

limits: pee/poo, blood, permanent, family, pics/video

PM me if you want to trade dares!
danny_zero_00 is offline   Reply With Quote