View Single Post
Old 03-12-2023, 02:59 PM   #17
Come-Here

Default This is so powerful

Apologies for quoting your detailed post, but I don't expect you realise how powerful this is. You obviously know what you think you want (and I think you will find that a lot of what you describe you will love). To have this clear view of what you want to achieve is amazing to see. And I just wanted to respond to hopefully make you realise this.

Good luck, I think you are in for a fun time. Whoever gets to call you a worthless slut is going to be very fortunate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkylesbian View Post
I wanna be a kinky little slut! I want someone to call me "Little whore", "stupid bitch", "worthless slut" and other degrading names to remind me how much of a slut I am. I want my ass, tits, stomach, back, arms, thighs, face and pussy to be slapped whether that is done by someone else personally or I am told to do that by someone else to serve them. I wanna feel embarrassed about how much I enjoy all of this and feel humiliated by reporting about the dares people on the internet gave me. I want someone to make me feel pain that is pleasurable and I want to beg them to stop because it hurts so much. I want to give up control about what I can do temporarily and I want to get really really wet. I want to rub my own pee and other body fluids all over my body and have someone pinch my nipples. I want to cum soooo many times that I can't walk anymore and I want marks all over my body to the point where I'm embarrassed of how I look when I take my clothes off. I don't want anyone I know to find out about that. I want to one day be tied up so I can't move at all and have someone do to me whatever they want to do because I'll be theirs. I want to cry sometimes and be held by someone afterwards and I want to be a good girl. I want to add pain to pleasure so pain becomes pleasurable and I want to explore my boundaries. I want to have someone to help me when I can't think straight anymore and escape into another world.
Come-Here is offline   Reply With Quote