Thread: Fiction: 5th grade
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 08:58 PM   #2
potter1harry
Account Banned

Chapter One
It was the first day of 5th grade for Jake he was an 11 year old boy with blond hair and blue eyes. Jake was standing at the bus stop the bus should have been here ten minuets ago. Finally the bus pulled up Jake walked to the back of the bus where he always sits and said hi to his friend Nick. Sitting in the seat next to them are two girls Kate and Jen.

Jake looked at the girl Kate and then told Nick “dude I think she is so hot” Nick then said “dude she is ok but I told you I like Hannah” Jake laughed and said “so when will Hannah come to school" Nick said "I told you she moved here over the summer and is now too sick to come to school”

They then argued for the rest of the bus ride.

As soon as they got off the bus Kate, Nick, and Jake went to the gifted and talented classroom. When they got to the classroom their teacher told them that they would just be doing some brain teasers this morning because she still had to get the room together.

Jake love brain teasers and was done in half an hour the teacher looked over them and then told the class if they need help or checking to go to Jake. Jake sat there for a few seconds then Kate came up and said “hey will you help me with number seven” Jake looked over the problem then said “you need to change the 9 and the 5 to solve the problem”. Jake then looked up at her and noticed……

i have mo limits and must do any dare pmed to me i also want to be a slave
potter1harry is offline   Reply With Quote