View Single Post
Old 02-26-2023, 06:59 AM   #8
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Your pain and discomfort make you feel... connected with him and free from the burden of control. It gives me the opportunity to prove my dedication to him. I especially love the type of pain that comes as a consequence of his immediate sexual pleasure, e.i. him feeling the tightness of my asshole when he penetrates me with little to no preparation or when I endure a particularly rough throat fucking. It makes me feel so submissive and useful when I suffer for his pleasure. Oh, and pain makes me drip down my thighs too.

Dominant's desires are... what guides me in life. The end goal that all my other goals lead to.

If you need something from your Dom, you... either wait to express the need in a meta talk about our dynamic or get on my knees and ask for it submissively.

When you disobey, you... feel deeply disappointed in myself and overwhelmed with guilt.

Your Dom's pleasure makes you... find life meaningful. It fills me with such joy and gratitude that I don't know what to do with myself.

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is... CNC and having him systematically monitor my deep throat training progress.

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose... Always him and his pleasure. For the right man, I would be willing to never cum again if he wanted that for me.

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as... tightly laced corsets, off the shoulder tops that expose my collarbone and throat as much as possible, his shirt paired with thigh high stockings, delicate sparkly jewelry, fruity-sweet feminine perfume, french manicure, and obviously any type of collar or ownership necklace. Anything that gives off a sweet, feminine vibe makes me feel so in touch with my submissive energy. But so does having my body covered in bruises and my holes pumped full of his cum before going out. I guess that's a nice accessory too.

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would... First, report my misbehavior to him if he didn't catch me in the act. Apologize and kiss his feet (if he is into that sign of humility). Beg him to help me correct my behavior. And I am masochist, so I am not begging for mild to moderate pain. I am begging for something I will genuinely find uncomfortable. I won't control what type of punishment he gives me, but I will make it clear that the purpose of me begging for a punishment is not pure masochistic desire. I want domestic discipline and to have bad behavior associated with an uncomfortable outcome. I don't want to disappoint him again... and if the D/s relation is truly a partnership, he will be willing to help me avoid that - in whatever way he deems the best. But I will also beg for punishment to get relief from the guilt. I have an easier time "letting in" his forgiveness if he has made me pay for it. I think that's part of the appeal of domestic discipline. That instead of building up frustration on his end and guilt on my end, we confront it right away, do what needs to be done to get emotional release and correct the unwanted behavior, which leaves the room free of tension and full of the love invested in that partnership. I will feel very loved and cared for if he punishes me harshly for my mistakes.

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would... Perform it anyway unless it is on my hard limit list.

When your Dominant says "Good girl. I'm proud of you", "My friends are so envious of me" and "I know it hurts, baby, but x feels so good right now. Take it for me.", it's music to your ears.

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "I am disappointed in you", "I expected more of you" or "I want to share you with other men".

click here to see my toys
likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HoneyBlondie for this post: