View Single Post
Old 02-20-2023, 06:42 AM   #173
dragoneau

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
I might be in a minority here but these reports worry me. Are you ok? I mean really? To have someone control your life like this is more like slavery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Ra View Post
Same here and I would say she is very far from okay.
This thread started quite interessting but I can't decide if it's brave or stupid to let several stangers burst a nut inside. Like she never heard about STD and HIV.
But the last pages turned really dark. Thay guy doesn't sound like a Master, more like a psycopath

Even she wrote that "this is part of her therapy", in my humble opinion but this is no therapy. This is one of the worst kinds of abuse.

What she really needs is professional therapy
I must admit that I'm feeling a bit uneasy with the last few reports. Even if some dares might be pushing some limits before, the new "master" doesn't feel like he cares about her.

I can see several potential health risks there, and creating a dangerous dependance/brainwash which make me doubt of her capacity to give consent and/or use safeword (if they even set one, which I'm not sure of).

It just... Doens't feel right

If you're ready to write a detailed report, you can ask me for a dare/task to do. Pictures are appreciated, but not mandatory. PM or Kik.

Interested only in female sub/slaves.

Kik: Dragoneau
Mention you're from GD if you contact me there
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to dragoneau for this post: