View Single Post
Old 02-16-2023, 06:01 PM   #6
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Your pain and discomfort make you feel...I dont do much pain but discomfort puts me in a submissive mindset

Dominant's desires are...Come first

If you need something from your Dom, you...Wait patiently to ask with the expectation of denied request, unless it is outside of play then those needs are discussed on how and when they should occur

When you disobey, you...I must be punished

Your Dom's pleasure makes you...Happy

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is...Mind control, bondage and forced Feminization

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose...Pleasure the dom with denial

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as...Collar, maid outfit, an outfit/accessory the dom chooses to wear to signal me to go into a submissive mindset

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would... offer service as a foot stool, kiss/wash/lick their feet, or for the remainder of play no part of my body goes higher than their waist

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would... As long as it doesn'tbreak a limit I do it

When your Dominent says "..Good slave; good maid; or good pet.", it's music to your ears.

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "I guess this would depend on dom and our relationship.
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote