View Single Post
Old 02-15-2023, 06:24 AM   #1
JillPotata

Default Punishment for bargain.

This began 2 weeks ago. Sir had instructed me to edge 7 times each time after shower. 14 times for bath. As there was no sign of orgasm in sight, I plead Sir to lower the number.

Sir lowered them to 6 times for shower and 13 times for bath without hesitation. I took advantage of Sir's kindness and tried bargaining to lower them to 4 times (shower) and 10 times (bath).

Sir was annoyed and I am being punished now.

I have set up a poll which will decide how many additional edges (2, 5 or 10) I have to do after my shower/bath for my mistake.

[EDIT: They are not accumulative. It just means 8/11/16 (shower) or 15/18/23(bath) times I must edge after shower/bath. I am sorry for the confusion.]

Additionally, I must now edge with the highest polled toy I owned.

The poll will continue for 2 weeks. The edges will continue for as long as Sir deem fit.

[EDIT: Until the poll closes, the highest poll determines the additional number of times I must edge and the toy to use. I have voted my preferences as well.]

----

If you like, you may punish me to:

1. Spank - I will spank my butt cheeks 5 times each.
2. Twist - I will twist both my nipples for 10 seconds.
3. Pinch - I will pinch my labia for 10 seconds.
4. Jingle - I will attach my bell clamp to my clit for 5 seconds.
5. Kneel - I will kneel in the spot I bargained with Sir for 30 seconds.
6. Wedge - I will wedge my cunt over the rope line with my feet up for 3 seconds.
7. Slap - I will slap my cunt with a wooden spoon 3 times.
8. Hump - I will hump my pillow for 10 seconds after my edges.

You may punish me repeatedly as long as they are not continuous.

----

[EDIT: The last 5 polls are indicative of what I must do when the numbers are reached.]

----

I am sorry Sir. I should not have bargained when kindness is shown. I will not do it again.

Last edited by JillPotata; 02-15-2023 at 10:45 AM.
JillPotata is offline   Reply With Quote