View Single Post
Old 02-14-2023, 11:53 AM   #4
rhl
getDare Succubus

My hardest, first i must mention that there is a video of a lady tide to a pole, hands tied behind her back. A thick hose has been inserted into her mouth and firmly tied, so she can not push it out.
The hose reaches the second floor, a funnel at the end.
A few men then use this funnel as their toilet.
As she watches the pee and poop cone down the pipe, you can see in her eyes that she is scared and about to cry.

Every time i watch this video i get hard.
Ok, i gave in, took to drink bottles, one with a wide mouth. Cut the bottom off both. Pooped and peed into one bottle. Took the cap off of the wide mouth bottle and inserted into my mouth.
I'm scared, excited and hard as i lift the bottle full of poop and poor a little in. This gets swallowed, then poured more, eventually more that can easily be swallowed. It took about 10 minutes, but i got it all down.
Why did i swallow it all, simply because she was forced to, and i felt it would be cheating if i don't.

My favorite toilet dare? A progressive toilet lick dare. Only one task/challenge can be done per visit.
Start by a little lick of the seat, then a kick around the whole seat.
Then underneath the seat, same two steps.
Then the rim. Yes I've swallowed hair and cleaned all the yellow and brown stains. I also licked the rim of a ports potty.
Lock the outside of the bowel.
Lick the floor in front of the toilet, yes, even the floor of a ports potty got licked.
Now pee on the seat and lick up, then poop on seat.
By now I'm looking for dirty toilet seats, and yes, if it entered my mouth, it got swallowed.
Shortly after i stopped doing this dare, i walked into a stall, the toilet had not been flushed, and a log was floating. I am super hard that it hurts. Thinking that it is now or never, may not have the chance or desire. I get on my knees. Pull the log out, and take a bite. Other than the time i used my tongue as toilet paper on a stranger's ass, this was a first for me, and took a second bite.