View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 08:27 AM   #3
Humiliation_Pig
getDare Sweetheart

I just completed this dare under instruction from another user.

I did it in Standard mode and my breasts are 42GG

1. 5 spanks to the underside of each breast and nipple (this wasn't too bad but I knew much worse was coming)

2. Pinch each nipple x 42 (this was quite nice though more intense towards the end)

3. Jump up and down 10x (I felt quite humiliated watching my tits bounce up and down)

4. 30 spanks to breasts with bristle side of the hairbrush (this wasn't as bad as I feared)

5. Open and close pegs on nipples 42 times. (This hurt so much as I've already done some dares with my nipples today)

6. 18 rubber band snaps to each nipple (I didn't have any rubber bands so I hit each nipple 36 times with a silicone spoon)

7. I rolled a 2 so did 40 pinches to each nipple

8. Tie breasts and lay on rice for 10 minutes (This wasn't as painful as I thought either)

9. I chose to wear my large butt plug and a clit clamp

10. I got to reduce everything by 10%

11. Massage my breasts roughly (this felt really good)

12. 90 hits with my hand and wooden spoon. (I swapped this for a silicone spoon, it hurt quite badly)

13. 7 minutes with clamps on the 7 minutes more whilst turning each clamp 90 degrees every minute (this was hell! I really suffered doing this step. Forcing myself to twist the clamps was so damn hard)

14. 10 pushups, sit ups and jumping jack with clamps still on. (Between the clamps on my nipples and the one on my clit, this really hurt. I'd already done nearly 300 starjumps with clamps on from a previous dare and so 10 might not feel like much but it still really hurt!)

15. This worked out to 0

16. 42 spanks to my arse (this was a nice change of pace)

17. I rolled a 3 so had to repeat step 13 (this was my worse nightmare at this point, I honestly don't know how I made it through but I did)

18. I rolled a 4 so I chose to kneel with my breasts bound to type this report.

Thank you so much for creating such a creatively painful dare!

31F Fat Humiliation Slut

Loves, Dislikes and Limits

Toys

PM Dares / Rules
Humiliation_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Humiliation_Pig for this post: