View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 02:49 PM   #3
Publicuseslutt

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman X View Post
Hello and Welcome!

How did you stumble across getDare? Well, i was on fetlife and some other bdsm platform lurking and doing google searches, that is when i stumbled across this site

How long did you lurk before joining up? i would say a week or so before i signed up

What is the dare or challenge you've seen on getDare that most interests or excites you? there are lot of interesting and i would say crazy challenge but things like spanking someone black and blue, ordering someone to fuck n nunber of guys, etc. was all fascinating level of control

What is the most daring semi/hidden public thing you've ever done? i have gone in public without innerwear, given blowjobs in public and had quickie in clubs

What is something that you fantasize about that you would never actually do in real life? nothing which pops in my mind for now
Thank you so much for asking, hope you like my response.

Punishments: hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term butt plugs, nipple clamps, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family and friends

Toys: Dildo 9 inch long, Hitachi Vibrator, Remote controlled vibrator, Butt plug in 3 sizes with colored jewel

Dare list
Publicuseslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Publicuseslutt for this post: