View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 11:56 PM   #20
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

I came back on the thread and I see this pathetic cocksucker is still here to be bullied. Ahahah. Little worthless cunt, are you dripping reading how we all are bullying you and that shitty piece of meat??
Sure I think you are passing the days hoping in some cocks that can give you attention and some pleasure. You don't deserve it. Not at all, shitty holes toy.

Spend one hour with a dildo in that soaked and dirty cunt, with the large plug, kept both inside by two panties, walking on a crowded street. Don't come back at home until you will feel yhose filthy juices flow down on your knees. As a pathetic whore, the ppl should see on your face the desperation and the need to estinguish ed that fire you have in that cunt. We all know those hands are continuing to touch that cunt and I bet you usually rub it on every place and furniture you have, like an animal in heat.

Collect all those juices and spread them on your face, specially under your nose so you can constantly smell of dirty cunt.

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote