View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 10:41 PM   #19
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
It’s so funny to see my stupid little cock whore being ganged up on. I bet your eager cunt is dripping all day now waiting to see another stranger on the internet bully you some more. I bet you wish we were all bullying you together irl, don’t you slut? You’re so cock starved you’ll do anything for a little attention. Don’t you have a real life to get back to? Instead of spending your days staring at a screen desperately aching to be told what to do and talked down to like the pathetic cunt you are. Go ahead little horny bitch, rub your nasty cunt for your superiors. In fact, to show a special thanks to each poster now you’ll thank them, edge and do 5 minutes of face fucking followed by 5 face slaps making sure to say thank you after each one. It’s not like you have anything better to do anyway, stupid cunt.
Yes Miss! I am so pathetic! Ill be sure to keep updated on every new persons post! Thank you miss. Ill go face fuck myself rn for you, slap my face and get off knowing my Miss was the one who set this all up! Im so wet just thinking about doing these, I cant imagine how I will be actually doing them!

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD Kik name is Toybox_GD
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Toybox for this post: