View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 10:35 PM   #18
grannyd16
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
It’s so funny to see my stupid little cock whore being ganged up on. I bet your eager cunt is dripping all day now waiting to see another stranger on the internet bully you some more. I bet you wish we were all bullying you together irl, don’t you slut? You’re so cock starved you’ll do anything for a little attention. Don’t you have a real life to get back to? Instead of spending your days staring at a screen desperately aching to be told what to do and talked down to like the pathetic cunt you are. Go ahead little horny bitch, rub your nasty cunt for your superiors. In fact, to show a special thanks to each poster now you’ll thank them, edge and do 5 minutes of face fucking followed by 5 face slaps making sure to say thank you after each one. It’s not like you have anything better to do anyway, stupid cunt.
Well some people have posted multiple times, so I think they deserved multiple thanks, doing it for every post instead of every person

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote