View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 12:49 PM   #1
Thatworm

Joystick Live Trivia Exposure Game

Hi! I recently got inspired and thought about doing a trivia exposure type of game. Loser gets their pictures exposed on exposedrealfun, depending on how many questions they get wrong. (Ex. 2 wrong, 2 pictures exposed. 3 wrong, 3 pictures exposed. Etc.)

The twist is however, if they get all questions correct, they get to expose another winners nudes as a reward for their hard work. so play at your own risk as you might just get exposed anyways *evil grin*

Message me on Kik @Thatworm to get started. You will be asked to send 5 pictures, 1 LIVE WITH KIK CAMERA, clear selfie of any kind to ensure it is in fact you. (This will not be used for exposure) As well as 4 other pictures must be you fully nude in any position, with FACE INCLUDED. These 4 will be used for play and possibly exposed.

If you are scared however of showing your face. You have the option to send 4 pictures. 1 LIVE WITH KIK CAMERA of your full nude body, and 3 other nudes. All 4 of these will then be used for possible exposure.

After sending those pictures, the game will then start. You have the option to choose a category -OR- have it all be random questions. The categories will be...

General questions
Food and Drinks
Entertainment
Sports
-OR-
ALL RANDOM (may or may not have questions included from categories above so be careful )

After picking a category, I will pull up the questions and ask you 1 by 1. You will have 7 seconds to answer each question. I will have a timer on screen that will be used so you can't cheat and just go to Google and search. (Takes the fun out of it anyways) If I do find you cheating however, all your nudes will be posted regardless, so PLEASE DON'T CHEAT. ⚠️

Once the game is over, determining if you had won or lost. Losers get the chance to beg to see if I may be humble and decide not to expose you, OR be evil and watch you beg, to be exposed.

Winners will get sent 4 pictures of other winners nudes to expose yourself. Winners still are in danger of being exposed *evil grin*.

*PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK*

Thanks for playing, hope you enjoy

Kik:Thatworm

Exploring

Looking to roleplay as Female

Loves: Being tied up, hardcore, tickling, feet, etc.

Dislikes/limits: Public, chastity, pain, needles, scat, eating, family/friends, selfies

^^^ SUBJECT TO CHANGE ^^^
Thatworm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Thatworm for this post: