View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 10:28 AM   #6
Voglio Godere

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Once you are done with your spanking, you may pee into a bucket. Keep that bucket untill your friend shows up and ask him what you should do with it.
The spanking took forever. When I was halfway, almost al parts of my body had gotten reddish and slightly achy, so I had to constantly change the spanked area and be creative to find new places to spank.

I'm just done and I'm sitting on my sore ass cheeks writing this report. I still haven't peed, I need to go pretty bad and my legs are shifting as I write this, but I thought it would be hot if I wrote this while still holdling.

Only problem is, I have to pee outdoors, but in a bucket. I'm heading out now carrying an empy bucket, and I'll have to find a place where I can piss like a dog in the bucket. And on my way back home I'll have to hope I don't meet anyone while I carry a bucket full of piss.

Also, my friend knows I am playing kinky games with someone but he doesn't know the details (he's just eager to fuck me and at this point I can't wait to be fucked even though I won't be allowed to cum and just in the ass). So I'm very nervous thinking about when he'll be here and I'll have to explain many weird things to him, like why there's a bucket full of my piss and he having to see my panties which are now completely drenched in white-ish pussy juice and yellowish pee.

I'm here to be controlled by the getdare community.

I currently only own a vibrating wand that gives me wonderful orgasms

Last edited by Voglio Godere; 02-04-2023 at 10:31 AM.
Voglio Godere is offline   Reply With Quote