View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 06:55 AM   #24
Voglio Godere

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
Roll a number between 15 and 45. The result will be the minutes you have to wait. Slap your pussy durign the pee
So I rolled immediately after you posted (because I need to go pretty bad and I got a 29). So I'm still waiting for that time to expire and I'm really frantic. Knowing I can go soon makes it just worse.

But being made that desperate also makes me really horny, I'm dripping all the time. I think there's a tiny bit of pee mixed with my love juices, because I've been holding all morning and I don't have an iron bladder. So I think a tiny bit escapes from time to time mixing with my goo.

How embarrassing for a girl to be such a dirty slimy mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
Piss in your favourite jeans and wear for 2 hours
Thanks, I will do this soon and then report

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressDianaxxx View Post
We expect more detailed reports:

- what do you hump
- how do you edge
- where do you pee
I'm sorry, mistress. I will be more detailed.
The last time the timer rang I edged by humping the kitchen table. Earlier it my working desk at home and even earlier the bathroom sink. Edging this way instead of using the vibrator is embarrassing but also turns me on. Seeing the wet patch I leave on surfaces when I'm done humping things makes me redden and turns me on even more so right after I'm done with the hourly edges I wish I could edge more (actually, I really wish I could cum).
So far I peed in a flower pot in a staircase in my condo (very risky, I know, but I liked the idea and also I needed to go really bad and didn't want to go outside and feel cold). Earlier I peed in two different bushes near my house. I'm currently thiking about other creative places where I can pee, also because you're making me drink so much and I need to pee all the time. It's little past noon and I already drank more than 2 lt of liquids and peed three times.

Oh, also, my panties are now wet, not moist. Dripping a tiny leak every hour prevents them from drying up and also, even if I'm cleaning myself very often my wetness from being aroused is staining them. They're already past the point I would normally change them.

Finally, mistress, I messaged this friend of mine I know who would like to fuck me and sort of explained the situation to him and (surprise surprise) he's eager to help. He's coming over tonight and I'm pretty nervous about this. Also he's going to see my disgusting dirty panties.

I'm here to be controlled by the getdare community.

I currently only own a vibrating wand that gives me wonderful orgasms
Voglio Godere is offline   Reply With Quote