View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 10:40 PM   #1
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Default Verbally Degrade Me (No Holding Back!)

Hello GetDare. Lately I have really been getting into being verbally degraded. Its becoming such a massive turn on when the few who have done it so far on this site just talk down to me and make me either feel like a slut or just dumb. Getting talked down to and put into my place, knowing that everyone on this site is above me just makes me so happy.

I want to open this blog up to let anyone who wants to do just that do it to me in the comments. I've been called a whore, slut, bitch, etc. I want to see how creative people can get. I want to be degraded in a way that you actually think, "Ooo. Was that too much?" It won't be. I want no limit on what you call me or say to me. It can be a simple sentence, a paragraph, whatever. The whole point is to call me any name you want and put me in my place. I'd love to see this get taken to the next level from what I have been getting so far.

Obviously dont break site rules guys lol. I want this to be fun, not get people banned.

So... have at it!

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote