View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 02:01 PM   #9
DenseDefiance

This was absolutely a hot dare to do, even on such a cold day!

I was going to the store and checked my phone before I entered, saw I had no messages, but once I got to the checkout line I saw I had two notifications for this dare. This is when I started getting a little nervous but really excited for my first hidden public nude dare!

I almost moved my car to the back part of the store parking lot but felt it might have been too crowded, but maybe it was just the nerves kicking in a little bit.

I had thought of a park I wanted to try but it was getting to the hour of the day where children might be around... and I got a little lost trying to get to the park anyway (my GPS was failing me!). So that left the reliable spot I wanted to try. An office park that had large empty parking lots!

I circled the largest of buildings and pulled over to a side lot that had woods/forest behind it. There's a neighborhood behind there, so there was a risk of people coming through the forest but I felt it was unlikely since it was such a cold day. I parked my car so the forest was behind me and I could see the road into this office park.

So I sent the first pic to the first message I got. I was fully clothed with shirt, coat, jeans, boxers, socks and shoes.

I was asked to take my jeans off. I unbuttoned and started to lower them, but I thought I was so nervous that I was pulling down my boxers too! I took my shoes off so I could get my jeans off and buckle my seat belt and take another pic.

I didn't feel as cold as I thought I would be with my bare legs on my leather seat.

I shared the pic with my second messenger. They wanted me to take my boxers off. The adrenaline rush was HUGE as I pushed my boxers down my legs and took my left foot out then my right foot. I put my shoes back on and took the second pic, showing how bottomless I was on my leather seats.

I then worked up the courage to drive home. It was three minutes away but there were three traffic lights I would have to deal with... and busy streets! Fortunately all the lights were green and I was able to pull in to my garage.

Great dare. I can't wait to do this one in another location.
Limits: scat, social suicide, family, illegal, blood, cbt
Toys: prostate massagers, beads, vibrators, nipple clamps and ball gag
DenseDefiance is offline   Reply With Quote