View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 10:40 PM   #1
fire9starter

Eye Public Dares For a Beginner [28/m]

Hi! I’m Fire. I have always been a very very big fan of public dares, being in my underwear in public, basically anything public and anything risky. My problem is I am one of the most anxiety ridden people ever and am ridiculously shy, so I just do not have it yet in me to do anything ‘extreme’ like go streaking haha.

I would love some ideas as to what could help me delve into this kink. Any and all ideas welcomed! I cannot promise you that everything you suggest will get done, but everything will be considered at minimum. Everything has a chance so long as my limits aren’t violated. I don’t particularly like being naked in general, but it isn’t off the table.

If it helps with ideas, I REALLY like wardrobe malfunctions. Things that look like a freak accident, like pants falling down, ripping, being pulled down by a person or the environment, maybe even tear away pants get torn off by a wayward branch or something. I can get behind staging an accident.

Oh, and I can promise all dares performed WILL come with a report. Show me what you’ve got! Or rather, show everybody what I’ve got.
I will ask you your ASL and getDare username. Please randomly Kik me some of my PM dares if you read this

My Calendar! Please add to it!
Likes & Limits!
PM Dares!
My Blog!
fire9starter is offline   Reply With Quote