Thread: The point bank
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 12:14 PM   #1
Bound garchomp
Account Banned

Default The point bank

in order to participate you must thank this post why you may ask well to show that your a part of this and why not just make a post saying I'm in you might ask well that's a pain for other participants having to look through what is often several pages of replies compared to the convenient list of thankers that can double as a participant list (though it would be nice if the admins added in an official togglable participant list to avoid the off case when someone wants to thank a post without participating and Vise versa so now you know how to join here's how it works
1. When you join you get 1000 points
2. By referring to the thank list find another participant
4. You can than offer them a dare/dice dare and a certain number of points for them to do it
5. Should they accept you pay them the points by both changing your signatures which should have some version of "I'm part of the point bank I have x points" where x is the number of points you have
6.if you choose to quit at any time unthank the post and PM me that you're quitting and your final point amount I will then post here announcing that you have left the game the first person to reply on the thread (and not me because that would be cheating) gets all your points
7. Ever month you get a quarter of your total points added onto your total
Oh and one last thing because I cant thank my own thread (another reason for a participant list) here it is in writing I'm in

Last edited by Bound garchomp; 01-28-2023 at 02:13 AM.
Bound garchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bound garchomp for this post: