View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 10:50 AM   #4
Onduris

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowgli747 View Post
If you want to become an anal slut you are going to need to get yourself some butt plugs to train with!
Yep, thats a good idea, ill be shopping for a buttplug today before bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlil View Post
Well, since you want to improve your cocksucking skills too, here's a rule for you:

Twice every day, first thing after waking up and last thing before going to sleep, strip naked, fix your suction cup dildo -- preferably to a large mirror so you can see your slutty self, but if you don't have it, to any surface -- so that you can reach it with your mouth when on your knees. Then get on your knees and practice giving head for ten minutes. At least once per session you have to try to put it as deep as you are able.
I stuck my dildo on my wardrobe-mirror, starting yesterday evening i did three balls deep deepthroats. In between i went for half way thrusts, i gagged a few times and my eyes were watery, if i had still makeup on i would have ruined it for sure
Second session today morning, managed alot more deepthroats, i think almost 10! Pushed myself a little harder this time and felt like i was about to puke, so i went slower again. Its hard to find the right balance. Next session for me in a few hours
Onduris is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Onduris for this post: