View Single Post
Old 01-12-2023, 01:16 PM   #180
perkygirlie
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messy Ash View Post
Ashy questions of creative whimsy

437. Would you rather have every writing tool moan while you write, or have all biscuits have the ability to beg for their life while you eat them?

438. If you could erase any animal from existance, and it wouldn't affect the global food chain, which animal (if any) would you choose?

439. Which culture, past or present, would you like to live in?

440. If you could have the power to change one body feature at will, forever, which would you choose?

441. You have to switch all water tfor another liquid. This liquid is now in rivers, lakes, oceans, everyone's taps, showers, and baths. Which liquid do you choose?

442. You can make days a round number of hours. Would you shorten them to 20 hour days, or lengthen them to 30 hour days?

443. How many cats is too many cats?

444. Would you rather be mute for the rest of your life or be forced to tell people to fuck off whenever you feel like you want them to fuck off?

445. Would you rather wear clothes made of cheese or have furniture made of bread? (Never spoils, regenerates after 24 hours when eaten.)

446. What is on your absolute favorite sandwich?

437. Biscuits begging. Then i would dress as Cookie Monster and do some cosplay.

438. Copepods. i would fulfill Thanos' objective of removing 50% of all life (on earth, at least).

439. The Roman Empire under Caligula. And i mean under.

440. Nose hair.

441. Blood. Biblical times, and all.

442. Round up to the nearest 100.

443. The number has yet to be reached.

444. Be forced to tell people to fuck off whenever i feel like i want them to fuck off. Because i both love being forced to do things, and because I enjoy telling people to fuck off.

445. Clothes made of cheese.

446. Smoked gravlax on crispbread, with a few thin slices of cucumber.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :sado:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

Last edited by perkygirlie; 01-12-2023 at 01:36 PM.
perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote