Thread: Fiction: The Chalet Girl
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2023, 11:07 AM   #14
Whispering Dom

You showered, washed your hair. It wasn’t like washing away a bad experience you realize, you’d been happy having her cum over you. You hadn’t masturbated. You’d got dressed for snowboarding, it was a beautiful blue sky day, you were looking forward to being on the mountain, looking forward to being with Emily. You were still incredibly turned on, but right now it wasn’t an arousal that made you desperate for release, it was just a deep, gentle pulsing inside you. You actually quite liked it.

You look round in surprise as your door opens, see Emily standing there in her ski clothes. For a moment you are a little put out, she hadn’t even knocked, what if you’d been naked… Then banished that thought, I mean not like she hasn’t seen you naked.

“Ready?” She says. You nod your head and pick up your board and walk to the door. She looks at you as you pass her. “You look lovely my insatiable little Lesley.” She says, you feel your face flush, but you smile, happy that she so obviously wants you. “Although of course I prefer you naked.” And she gives your butt a quick squeeze as you move past her.

Turns out that among her many talents Emily is a very good skier. You weren’t really surprised, she just seemed to be good at everything she chose to do, had such incredible confidence. You’re a pretty good snowboarder, but you were having to give it your best just to keep up with her, and not just because she was on skis and you were on a snowboard. But whenever she stopped, waiting for you to catch up with her, it never felt like it was a competition, she never looked at you as if she felt you were inferior. You were really enjoying yourself.

“Let’s go there.” She says, pointing to the side of the trail at the trees. “Ok?”

“Sure.” You say. It’s nice riding in the trees, and there’s rarely anybody else around as it’s not a run. Without another word Emily slides off and you follow.

You were having a great time weaving through the trees, following Emily. Again she just looked effortless, so graceful, and you realized that being with her was probably upping your game too. It was silent save for the swishing of the snow under her skis and your board and you felt great. You saw her twist her skis and come to stop, and you skidded to a stop next to her, a big smile on your face. You watched as she released her bindings and stepped out of her skis, so you bent over, snapped yours open and leant your board against a tree. She has taken her glove off and moves to you and you feel her reach out and stroke your cheek below your helmet and goggles.

“Having fun?” She asks.

“Yeah, it’s great. You’re a great skier…” She smiles at you.

“I’ve been skiing since I was little.” She says. “You’re pretty handy on your board.” And you feel a glow of satisfaction at the compliment, you realize you love it when she compliments you. She’s still gently stroking your cheek, looking at you through her goggles. “Pull your pants down.” You inhale sharply.

“Here?” You look around, it’s deserted, but anybody might come this way. “Now?” She nods at you, still gently caressing your cheek. She drops her hand and takes your arm and leads you round the tree so you’re on the downhill side of it.

“Yes.” You look at her. “Now Lesley, take your pants down.” You gulp. Presumably this was her plan from earlier, she’d denied you your orgasm in bed because she wanted to make you cum out here, like this. In public? But what if someone came across you while she was doing it. You’re sure you would be in terrible trouble. But at the same time, you realize your arousal has surged back to the surface. You’re looking at her as you see her reach forward and lift your goggles up onto your helmet. “I want to see my adorable little Lesley’s face.” She whispers. “Come on Lesley.” You swallow again, looking round. The woods seem to be deserted, you can’t hear any other skiers. You pull your own gloves off and with trembling hands undo your ski pants. With one final look around, you look back at Emily and pull them down, pulling your panties with them. You know that’s what she wants. You see her smile. “Mmmm” She sighs. “My insatiable little Lesley…” Despite your fear, you feel a warm glow hearing those words. You love being her insatiable little Lesley, love letting her use you.

Her hand goes between your legs and you spasm as you feel her stroke you. You spread your legs as best you can, but cannot get them too far as you’d left your pants around your thighs, exposing as little as possible, still scared of being caught like this. But fuck it feels good. She’s stroking your lips, pushing her finger in to rub your clit. You moan with arousal. You can see her eyes gazing at you through her goggles, you lean back against the tree. But you want to spread your legs wider, want to give her better access to you. You grab the waistband of your ski pants and push them further down, just past your knees. They can’t really go much further, they are bulky and you’re wearing snowboarding boots, but it’s enough to let you spread your knees out, and you moan loudly as you feel her stroking your clit.

Your heart is pounding. It’s almost like this must be a dream, surely you cannot really be here, exposed like this in a potentially public place being pleasured by another girl. But you are, it’s no dream and your arousal has exploded, you’re going to cum soon. And it’s going to be intense, you can tell that. Emily’s earlier denial of you is going to make this release incredible. God, you love letting her use you like this, because she’s clearly really good at it. You are panting, so close, another first you think, orgasming outside. You look at Emily’s face, see her smiling, her eyes locked on you.

“Ohhh…” You moan. “Thank you.” You whisper as you feel your climax approaching. Then to your utter dismay her hand is gone again. NO! Surely she’s not going to deny you again. Surely not. Or is someone coming, has she seen someone. You look around franticly, but you cannot see or hear anything. You look back at her. She’s smiling at you.

“So adorable.” She says quietly. You shake your head in confusion.

“Please… Please don’t do this to me.” You want to cry. “Why? I don’t understand.” You let out a sob. She’s staring at you.

“Trust me Lesley.” Oh fuck all this trust me shit you think. You need to cum, you’ve loved how she has made you cum and you fucking need it now. You shake your head angrily. She sighs. “If you really cannot hold out then you may finish yourself now.” She’s looking at you. “But you have to know it isn’t what I want. I will be disappointed with you.” You stare at her. You’re tempted, you are desperate for your release, but at the same time with a feeling of immense frustration you realize you don’t want to disappoint her. “I love making you orgasm Lesley, you look gorgeous, and I’ll be happy to see you cum now, but it’s not what I want. I have a plan for you.” You let out a frustrated grunt.

“This isn’t fucking fun Emily.” You almost snarl it at her. You glare at her. She just reaches forward and strokes your cheek. Angrily you brush her hand away. She looks at you for a long moment, then reaches her hand out again and this time you let her. You start to cry, the frustration and denial almost unbearable and she pulls you to her, holding you as you weep quietly against her shoulder. You can feel her stroking your back through your heavy jacket and it makes you cry harder. You feel her pull away, and through your tears you see her bend down and start to pull your ski pants up. She pauses and you feel her kiss your smooth pubic mound, and then she pulls them up and holds you again. Your tears have stopped, and you let her hold you. “I don’t understand.” You say sullenly.

“I know.” She keeps stroking your back. “It’s Ok.” No, you think. No, it’s not fucking Ok. Still she tenderly strokes your back through your jacket. “I promise that you won’t be disappointed.” She says quietly. “I promise you will be satisfied.” You pull slowly away and look at her, wipe your face. “I hate to see you like this my insatiable girl. I promise it will all be Ok.” You look at her, waiting, but she says nothing. You watch as she pulls a cloth from her jacket, bends down and puts it into the snow, then stands up again and starts to wipe the tear marks from your face, then pulls your goggles down. “I promise.” She says quietly.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: