View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 01:29 PM   #14
naughtygirl1222

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippyPet View Post
Look at the amount of posts this thread has at the time you do this task. Put that many clothespins on your pussy. If they don't all fit continue with other body parts. You may now remove one clothespin per minute, bur there is a catch:
Every minute you must flip a coin, if it's heads you can open the clothespin before removing it. If it's tails you must either rip it off or skip and wait 2 minutes instead of one before you can try again.
I’ve just done this tonight. There were 13 posts so I had to use 13 pins. I managed to fit 8 on my pussy lips, 1 on my clit and 2 on each boob. The first minute waiting was pure hell even though they’d not been on very long.
I decided heads was unclip and tails was rip off. My results were:
1 (clit): tails
2 (left boob): heads
3 (right boob): heads
4 (left boob): heads
5 (right boob): tails
6 (6 onwards are all pussy): tails
7: tails
8: heads
9: tails
10: tails
11: tails
12: heads
13: tails

As you can see, most were tails. I decided to just rip all of them off rather than wait. It was soooooo painful, especially the clit and the longer they’d been on. But I figured get it over sooner rather than later.
It’s left my pussy aching.

Punishments: spanking (especially pussy), humiliation, degradation, pussy torture
Limits: permanent or visible, pics (?), needs to be private as live with family, insertion
Stuff I have: bullet vibe, household stuff (spanking implements that you can think of in the house etc)

Kik: naughtyhp1222
naughtygirl1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to naughtygirl1222 for this post: