View Single Post
Old 12-25-2022, 07:16 PM   #23
painslut00

Today's report:

today I woke up at around 8AM, slightly sore from yesterday. I chose to edge with a hairbrush (the smooth side). My pussy lips and clit were still irritated from the long contact with sandpaper, so the friction against the brush was a bit uncomfortable but I edged nonetheless. Taking the clamps off at the end sent a stronger wave of pain through my body than yesterday as well. I did not use my fingers for this edge, but I did lick and swallow all of my juices from the brush. I then drank about .5 liters of water. I changed into a cute Christmas outfit: tight jeans with a christmas sweater and combat boots (i wanted to wear fluffy socks and the boots are the only shoes i have that covered them lol). I placed a fresh piece of sandpaper into my underwear and left the house to go to my family's Christmas gathering turned on and braless. I drank about 1.5 liters of water at my family's gathering since I'm kind of anti-social and I tend to drink a lot of water anyways. I ended up using my grandmother's toilet. By the time I was ready to leave I had to use my jacket to cover up the wet spot that could be seen through my jeans, idk why but I was really horny today and my pussy was nonstop leaking.

I got home and removed my soaking wet panties and sandpaper, but I just left the damp jeans on because they weren't that wet. tbh I've never gone commando before like this so it felt really strange at first. Aslso, I knew I wasn't going to be wearing shoes for the rest of the day so I licked them at this time. I didn't think it would be very humiliating, as I was alone, but I proved myself wrong. Definitely was humbled after that one. Anyways, I changed into a tight shirt that let my nipples be seen through. I drank about another liter of water and then really felt the urge to piss so I went into my backyard but in a different spot. I ended up pissing out there like 3 more times within the next hour since I drank so much and it was pretty annoying. After I got all the water out of my system, and played animal crossing for an hour or two, (literally wet the whole time omfg i could barely focus and kept rubbing my legs together idek why) I completed my daily spanking. I used a basic Apple charger cable on my thighs, ass, and pussy. After the first few hits I was whimpering (yall i had no idea a literal charging cable would hurt so bad), the hits to my pussy hurt the worst. Idk if its because it's more easily accessible to self-spank or because it was just sensitive, but at the end of it my pussy, thighs, and ass were a throbbing mess with red marks all over them. I then stripped down butt naked and completed my corner time. I can't say I didn't fall out of the position a few times- I nearly faceplanted at about the 20 minute mark. But I basically just sat there, lower half burning and knees hurting, trying to keep my balance and staring at my phone's timer for 30 minutes. A very interesting half hour I must say. Anyways by the end of that I downed my last liter of water.

I took a shower after that (pissed in the toilet right before) and changed into leggings and a hoodie (its late at night and I'm getting ready to sleep, im not sure if i was supposed to sleep in my jeans and shirt but i apologize if i misunderstood.) Actually back track, before I got dressed I edged on my bathroom floor with the same brush. I used my alligator clamps to clamp my nipples. It took an incredible amount of effort to not orgasm, I must say. I'm getting kind of desperate and it's only been 2 days, idk what's happening to me.

I hope you all had a happy holiday!

one more thing- Bandana, about your new dare, since its my break, I won't be going out everyday. So I think I can only choose a dare on the days I plan to go out. But on those days I will include your dare into my report. I did not pick one today because I didn't get a chance to look at the links you sent me before I left to the family gathering, and didn't go anywhere else the rest of the day.

also, mqrkq, if you are still watching this thread of if you aren't, I am going to complete your dare tomorrow. No exceptions. I apologize for making you wait several days, I am excited and grateful for your task.

dislikes: hard spanking, extreme nipple pain, pee, bladder control

limits: pics/vids, scat, illegal, family, friends, illegal, anal

toys: no official sex toys but i have almost every household item ranging from your generic spatula to sandpaper of various grit (although i do not own rubberbands)
painslut00 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to painslut00 for this post: