View Single Post
Old 12-25-2022, 09:24 AM   #20
painslut00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklavenhalter View Post
Mistress Diana is absolutly right - you didnt followed my orders so i think you will have to be punished for being disobedient.

So for the next two work shifts you will put 5 little stones in each of your shoes during work.

That will teach you a lesson
Yes sir. I will make sure and put stones in my shoes tomorrow and friday when I work next.

so far i have:

daily:
-pee outside, only allowed to use the toilet twice a day
-drink 4 liters water
-must edge with a different object each day morning and night with the most painful clamps
-i am denied
-no bra and no panties outside of work (work is no bra)
-wear tight jeans and a sexy shirt
-daily spanking with a charger cable, 20 hits to thighs, pussy, and ass
-30 minutes of naked, kneeling corner time
-sandpaper in underwear when outside of the house (the only time ill be wearing underwear)

work:
-tits bound as tightly as (safely) possible
-must plug pussy with a different object each day (starting tomorrow with underwear)
-must edge as much as possibly during work
-must edge 4 times in the car on the way to and from work (my drive to work is only about 7 minutes so this will be interesting)
-no bra
-for the next two shifts, i must put 5 small stones in my shoes as punishment for not edging during work.

and i also need to complete the weighted clothespins and icecube dare. (later today or tomorrow, depending on how long i end up staying at my family's gathering today)

Happy Holidays! report coming at the end of the day!

dislikes: hard spanking, extreme nipple pain, pee, bladder control

limits: pics/vids, scat, illegal, family, friends, illegal, anal

toys: no official sex toys but i have almost every household item ranging from your generic spatula to sandpaper of various grit (although i do not own rubberbands)
painslut00 is offline   Reply With Quote