View Single Post
Old 12-25-2022, 07:39 AM   #18
painslut00

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressDianaxxx View Post
Think i told you to edge atbwork as often as you are able to do.
Cant see that in your day report?

For clothing:
- during work no bra any more
- list the shoes you own

- outside work no bra and panties
- tightest jeans and sexiest shirts you own

Rules:
- you have to drink 4 litres of water each day
- you only have permission to use the toilet 2 times a day (when ever possible doing it outside)
- you will have a daily spanking:
Done with a charger cable
20 on ass, tights and pussx
Followed by 30 mins of corner time:
Kneeling naked, hands behind your head, legs lifted up
You’re completely right. I read that over but entirely forgot to process it the next day, I apologize. I forgot to mention that my work has a dress code for no-slip sneakers, because a lot of drink spills happen there. But I have 2 pairs of 5 inch heels, 1 pair of 4 inch wedges, and besides those I have things like sandals, slides, boots (one of them is a toned down version of a combat boot), and several pairs of sneakers.

Thank you for your task! I will start today! I do have one question though, when you say kneel and say to lift my legs, can you elaborate? I don’t see how I can lift them while kneeling on them but maybe i’m envisioning wrong.

dislikes: hard spanking, extreme nipple pain, pee, bladder control

limits: pics/vids, scat, illegal, family, friends, illegal, anal

toys: no official sex toys but i have almost every household item ranging from your generic spatula to sandpaper of various grit (although i do not own rubberbands)

Last edited by painslut00; 12-25-2022 at 07:42 AM.
painslut00 is offline   Reply With Quote