Thread: Fiction: The Chalet Girl
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2022, 08:40 AM   #10
Whispering Dom

Emily sits by you on the bed, just smiling and looking at you. Your breathing is calming now and you see her reach her hand out and rub your nipple. You moan again. She grins.

“Now we start Lesley.” She’s looking at you and despite the fact that you just came you feel another surge of arousal.

Emily stands up and starts to take her clothes off. You wonder what will come next, is she going to have you give her an orgasm, masturbate her again? Soon she is naked standing by the bed looking down at you. She grins, then turns away from you and walks to your chest of drawers. You watch her, confused, what’s she doing? Mind you, she has a pretty nice butt as you continue to stare at her, bigger than yours, but still firm. You’d never really been much of a butt girl when it came to guys, but damn, Emily’s is nice. Being gay is definitely expanding your horizons you think. She opens a drawer, you see her reach in, and then you hear her closing the drawer again. She turns to face you and you gasp when you see she’s holding a dildo. Then you look again and see it’s not in fact just a dildo, it’s a dildo in a strap on harness.

“I hope you don’t mind, I put it in your drawer when I came in and washed your sheet.” You look at her, shake your head. She’s looking at you then walks slowly over, standing over you by the bed. You watch as she puts it on and then slowly kneels up on the bed and straddles you. She leans forward and strokes your face, the dildo flapping against your skin. “I know my Lesley likes cock, and I won’t deprive her of anything.” She says quietly. You shake your head, you’d just convinced yourself you were a lesbian… She laughs. “Don’t worry Lesley, just because we are having sex doesn’t make you a lesbian.” She pauses and grins at you. “Well, maybe just a little bit…” She laughs. “But it’s still perfectly Ok for you to like cock.”

And then she moves down a little, and you feel yourself penetrated. You moan with pleasure. Ok, you’re probably not a lesbian, cock, even a fake one, feels incredibly good. You arch your back as she starts to fuck you, slowly, sensually, close your eyes then open them and look up at her. You almost want to laugh, the disconnect of having a naked girl on top of you yet still having yourself filled. Could this be the best of both worlds? She’s fucking you faster now, gazing down at you a smile on her face, it feels awesome, and you lift your legs and wrap them around her. You see her lean forward and she bends down and you feel her flicking your nipples with her tongue and you cry out.

You’ve closed your eyes again as the pleasure washes through you. You know you’re going to cum again soon. Fuck, this is the best sex you’ve ever had in your life. You start and open them when you feel her fingers pushing between your butt cheeks and then gasp as you feel her push a finger into your asshole. You are staring at her, she’s just grinning down at you, still thrusting her hips, fucking you with her strap on.

“You like that Lesley?” She chuckles, and you just stare at her. You are breathing hard as she penetrates you front and back, your moans constant now. You cannot believe the sensations flowing through you. You feel her brush your hair away from your face as you writhe beneath her on the bed. “Mmmm… I like to use all my girl for her pleasure.” You look at her, gasping, so close to cumming again. She stares into your eyes. “Cum for me Lesley… Cum now!” And you do. You shake uncontrollably, you feel sweat dripping off your body. The shaking slows then you are wracked by an aftershock as she pulls her finger from your ass, and then another as she slowly pulls the dildo out of you.

You lay there trembling. Slowly she lifts her hips and moves up your body, you see the dildo approaching your face. “Taste yourself again Lesley.” You hesitate, it had been Ok last night, but that had just been her finger. “Do it for me.” She says quietly. You let her push the dildo into your mouth. You gag slightly as it fills your mouth, your scent and taste of arousal pungent. You groan, you know you’ll do whatever she asks.

“Suck it.” You hear her whisper. You raise your eyes to look at her, then start to slide your lips along the dildo. “Mmm. My little Lesley likes to suck cock, don’t you.” Again you raise your eyes to look at her, see her smiling, keep running your lips along her dildo. Finally she pulls it from your mouth.

“Ok?” She asks. You nod. “You trust me Lesley?” You nod vigorously, then gasp as you see her push her finger towards your mouth. “Will you do it?” She asks. “For me?” You gulp, but slowly open your lips and let her push her finger, so recently in your asshole into your mouth. Again you gag, and whimper, but you’ll do it. For her. She rubs her finger around your mouth and you groan quietly. Finally she pulls it out. She smiles at you, a huge, beaming smile. “You’re such a good girl Lesley. You like to be mine, don’t you.” Bewildered you nod your head.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: