Thread: Favorite place
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2022, 09:06 PM   #6
Sabina
getDare Devil

Default Favorite place

I have a favorite mall, where I go for shopping entirely dressed in femme mode.
It is not generally very crowded, and some shops have good clothes and shoes, dares involve take pictures, selfies, stripping to just very sexy underwear in changing rooms, test walk new high heels shoes in short dress offering upskirts to who is looking and buy very sexy and some time slutty lingerie.

All time of course I must have sex toy in my bum.
Crossing road and walking for about half km, is a more large and more crowded mall, with more fashion and several other stores, i been dared to go there in very short minidress, large buttplug, stiletto high heels, and BDSM metal locking collar, taking selfies and entering fashion stores. Not all time I had face mask on.
It also have escalators I was dared to go and stick out my bum while thong wedgie pushed the buttplug deep, offering a view to who eventually was below.

I had long walk time around mall, to go at ladies toilette for refresh makeup, and walk trough food court at lunch time, when very crowded.
During these walks, I got lots of look and eyes on me, positive winks and few comments, and a woman also asked what metal was my necklace and I replied it was a submissive BDSM collar, screwed closed on my neck I could not take off.
She gasped and I think she took a picture of me, without telling.
It made me feel very vulnerable and excited at both together even if she not asked if she could take picture of me.
I not know if she or other people realized I am t-girl or remain with doubt
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 12-17-2022 at 09:09 PM.
Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sabina for this post: