Thread: Fiction: The Chalet Girl
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 12:47 PM   #9
Whispering Dom

You’re walking back towards the employee accommodation.

“They’re nice guys really.” You look at Emily, feel a pang of jealousy again thinking about her fan club.

“Well, they certainly seem to like you.” You say, perhaps just a bit too petulantly. Emily looks at you and grins.

“Oh my little insatiable Lesley…” She stops walking and turns to you. “But you know who I want, don’t you.” And you feel a little shiver. “Anyway, you seem to have your own admirer. Perhaps I should be jealous…”

“No!” You exclaim and see her laugh. You take a breath. “Why don’t you tell them you’re not interested in them. Why do you play along?” You think about how you hadn’t encouraged George at all, why didn’t Emily put them off since she had you? She shrugs then steps towards you and strokes your face.

“Don’t worry Lesley. Don’t be jealous.” She looks at you, a smile playing on her lips. “You are all mine, that’s what I want.” There’s silence as you stare at her, her eyes once more piercing you and you feel once more as if you are under her spell. Perhaps that’s how the guys feel, but if it is, you wish she wouldn’t do it to them. You sigh.

“I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be jealous or possessive…” She laughs, but reaches forward and strokes your face again. “It’s just…”

“I know.” She says quietly. But she’s smiling at you, and you feel your arousal growing fast. “When we get back, you are to go to your room.” You look at her, devastated. Does this mean she’s not going to spend the night with you? “You will undress and lay on your bed.” You breath out, arousal growing again. “You will wait for me Lesley. Do not touch yourself, don’t even think it.” She’s staring at you. “Understand?” You nod. “Good girl, Lesley. We will make this a night to remember. Leave your door unlocked and wait for me.” She turns and starts to walk again, you hurry to keep up.

You do as she has told you. You don’t really understand why, but you love how she seems to take control of things, how she seems so sure of herself. Perhaps it’s because she’s just that little bit older?

You undress quickly, and lay on your bed naked. Your arousal has been growing fast, and your nipples are aching and there’s a deep throbbing between your legs, not to mention a distinct wetness. Your mind races. What might she do with you tonight, will it be the same as yesterday, it had been pretty wonderful, you’d been incredibly turned on. The throbbing between your legs is almost overwhelming and even though she had told you not to touch yourself, you’re incredibly tempted, know you’d orgasm in seconds with how turned on you are. And you doubt it would matter, you’d probably still be able to cum, want to cum, once Emily joins you. You spread your legs, just the act of doing that makes you moan out loud. Damn, what’s taking her so long?

You jump as you hear your door open and your heart misses a beat, then you see Emily and you breath in deeply. She closes the door behind her and walks over to the bed, her eyes fixed on you.

“Mmmm… My little insatiable Lesley.” She says. “I hope you’ve been a good girl… No touching.” You shake your head violently.

“No. I promise I didn’t…” She grins at you and sits on the bed next to you. She puts her hand out and strokes your leg and you let out a long moan of arousal.

“No. I know you didn’t. You’re a good girl and you do as I tell you, don’t you.” It’s not a question and you nod your head and moan again as she continues to stroke your leg. You’re gazing up into her face and you gasp as her hand moves up your leg and you feel her squeeze your pussy. “But you’re so wet Lesley.” She grins. “Were you thinking about that nice young guy you were talking with?” You whimper quietly and shake your head.

“No Emily, no.” You stare at her. “I was thinking about you, honestly…” She laughs.

“Yes, I know you were.” And she winks at you and squeezes you again, you almost cum. “I’m just teasing you. But he was a nice guy, wasn’t he. Very cute.” And with that she pushes a finger between your lips and brushes your clit and again you nearly cum. “But you want me to give you an orgasm, don’t you my little insatiable Lesley.” Again you whimper, but nod your head. She gazes at you, and once again starts to rub your clit. You shudder. You love how you are naked on the bed and Emily is fully clothed, it makes you feel so exposed, so vulnerable. You feel her slip a finger deep inside you and arch your back, then she slides the finger back out and slowly rubs you again. You are trembling hard, right on the edge of your climax, and Emily must know, but slowly she pushes her finger back inside you. You so want your release now.

“P-Please… Ohhhh… Please…” You stare at her, she smiles at you. You feel her finger pulling slowly out and you moan loudly, push your hips up in the air, then you feel her once again run her finger slowly around your clit, teasing, and then just as slowly you feel her start to rub you, and it’s too much, your body shakes, your back arches and you orgasm. You are breathing hard from the exertion of your climax, and yet you don’t feel spent or sated, you are still so incredibly turned on. You had closed your eyes as you came, now you open them, see Emily still sitting beside you on the bed. You wonder whether perhaps in fact you are gay, because dammit but the sex with her beats pretty much all the sex you’ve had with guys, and all she’s ever done is used her fingers or her tongue. Well, if you are, you are.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: