Thread: Fiction: The Chalet Girl
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 01:07 PM   #8
Whispering Dom

Some of the guys have started to drift back into the room, obviously finished with dinner. You are sitting with Emily on a sofa, and they walk over. They acknowledge you, smile and say hi, but it seems they are besotted with Emily, and some sit on the sofa next to her, between you and her, and two even sit at her feet. It’s like they are worshiping her or something, is really weird and makes you want to giggle, but you bite your tongue.

Silly guys you think, clueless, just like Emily had said, and then you get a sudden feeling of smugness, knowing that it will be you going back with Emily tonight. You spending the night with her, having sex with her, cumming with her, not them. Probably… Hopefully…

You wonder how it is they haven’t figured out she’s not into them, but as you look at them you see they seem totally fixated on her, almost as if she’s cast some kind of magic spell over them. You shake your head, wondering what power she has over them, then get up and walk back to the kitchen. You might just as well start cleaning things up, get a head start on tomorrow.

The remaining guys are still sitting at the table, finished with the food now, but still drinking. You go over to the table, they all look up and say hi, and you start to pick up some of the plates and cutlery. Suddenly they all jump up, there’s a flurry of activity as one of them pulls the plates from your hands and the others start picking up the rest from the table. You look on in disbelief as they start to clean up.

“Don’t worry Lesley.” One of them says. “We’ll take care of this, you just relax. Have a drink if you like.” He says smiling at you. Obviously what Emily had said earlier had embarrassed them.

“Don’t be silly.” You say, looking at them in disbelief. “Honestly guys, Emily was just joking… This is our job…” But they pay no attention, one is already filling the sink, others are picking up empty wine and beer bottles. Again you shake your head, this is just silly. You go over to the one guy who had spoken to you. “Really, you don’t have to do this, it’s our job, we don’t mind.” But he just shakes his head and smiles at you.

“No problem Lesley, we’re more than happy to help out.” He’s looking at you, smiling. He’s actually quite cute you think. Not as tall as Carlos was, but has lovely black hair and light blue eyes. Yeah, really quite good looking, and if you weren’t already taken by Emily, well you might have engaged in a bit of flirting.

“Well, thanks I guess…” You pause looking at him, you don’t know any of their names. Again he smiles at you.

“You’re welcome, it’s really nice to meet you. And sorry for the mess yesterday.” He says. “I’m George.”

Since they really don’t seem to want to let you do anything, you pick up a tea towel, and try to make yourself useful, but it seems like every time you try to pick something up it’s whisked from your hands. Quite often by George you notice. So eventually you just lean back against the counter and watch as the table is cleared and the kitchen is returned to a really very presentable state. There’ll be absolutely no need for you to come in in the morning.

You give up and walk back to the living room, the guys who had come in earlier are still clustered around Emily, so you go and sit, rather disconsolately, in an armchair and watch as the others come in from the kitchen. Most go and join Emily’s fan club - yes, that’s what you’re going to call it for now. It might be making you just a little jealous, but just as that feeling emerges, you see Emily look over at you, give you a little smile, and wink. Your spirits soar.

You look up as you sense someone sitting on the arm of your chair. It’s George, and you smile at him. Kind of nice that at least somebody is going to pay you attention.

“You Ok Lesley?” He asks. You smile at him and nod.

“Yeah. Thanks for doing all that cleaning up. You do know Emily wasn’t being serious, we really do expect to have clean things up you know.” He shakes his head.

“Nope, she was dead right. Just because we’re on holiday doesn’t mean we should behave like animals.” He smiles at you. “So where are you from Lesley? I’m from London. We all are actually, oh, except James, he’s from up north.” He indicates someone from Emily’s fan club.

“I’m from Washington.”

“Oh” He says. “The capital of America! Cool.” You laugh.

“No, Washington state.” He looks embarrassed.

“Oh, sorry. Right. Where’s that then?” He’s blushing, and you think that’s really cute.

“Opposite side of the country, right up North, near Canada. It’s really nice actually, and Seattle is a cool city. You should visit it some time.”

“Well, I’d like that.” He says. “Maybe I could come over and visit you…” He’s blushing again. Really quite cute, and you almost feel a pang of regret that you’re not really available any more. Just your luck you think. You’ve had a pretty crappy time so far, sex wise at least, and now two things seem to have come along at once. You look over at Emily. No, you think, that’s who you want to be with at the moment, who you should be with. Sorry George, you think. You smile at him.

“Any time.” You say.

“Perhaps you’d like to go skiing with me some time…” Again he’s blushing. “I mean I assume you ski…”

“Umm… Sure. Well, I snowboard, but yeah. If I have time, maybe.” He looks a bit disappointed with your obviously non committal reply, and you feel a bit bad. But you realize you don’t want to make any commitments that might intrude on your time with Emily. If it wasn’t for the fact that you were desperate to spend more time with Emily now, you’d have really liked to have gone for George. You sigh quietly to yourself.

“Sorry to have to break up you two lovebirds.” You look up, Emily is standing in front of you, looking down at you with a little smile on her face. You blush and look up at George who is looking mortified and blushing furiously. “I think we should get going Lesley.” And she winks at you sending a shiver of arousal through you.

“Oh, Ok, yeah…” You look at George. “See you around maybe…” He looks a bit crestfallen. “I’ll let you know if I can get out and ride with you.” You say by way of consolation, and he looks just a little less crushed.

“Oh, I’m sure you’ll be seeing Lesley again.” Emily says to George. You look at her in surprise. “She’ll be coming in to help again tomorrow. You’ll see her then.” George looks positively happy.

“That’s great. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow then.” You’re still looking at Emily, perplexed. Not that you wouldn’t of course come in to help out, but she seems to be trying to hook you up with George, and while for sure you’d not have minded hooking up with him even a day or two ago, you know it’s Emily you want now. You turn to George.

“Ok. See you tomorrow then.” And give him a little smile.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: