View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 07:01 AM   #3043
July

As you told me, I stripped completely naked, my ass and pussy were stuffed, I wrapped 3 rubber bands around each tit (which was a bit hard as they almost slid down), put them on my desk and put the hanger with binders on the nipples (I even used a tighter one than last time), and connected it with a string and my full 1-bottle that was hanging on the other side of the table. I've never done such a dare before, but it was great. There was so much pressure pulling on my nipples from the bottle, and the binders squished my nipples very tightly. My nipples were pulled forward a lot. I was so aroused that I almost cum at the slightest movement.
I rolled 120 and hit my clit just as many times, which made it even harder not to cum.

The rest of the hits I did with the wooden spoon on my tits. Since my tits were tied tightly on the table, I could hit my tits very well, which only increased the pain on my nipples. In pain I almost moaned, but since my roommate was at home, I had to make an effort to be quiet. Thank you for this task, it was a very good new experience and my nipples looked very red and pinched afterwards. I am open for more tasks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
good girl, July,
so we can try another game.

Preparation: naked, plugged, rubber bands on your boobs, at least two per boob. Boobs on table surface and the hanger with binders on your nipples, connected with a string to a 1lt bottle hanged on the other side of table, clamps on labias.

You will use the ruler.

Having 80C, we will consider 240 total hits. you will roll a number between 80 and 240. They will be the hits on your clit. The rest of 240 hits will go on your both boobs
You will hits before the clit with the ruler then the boobs with cane or wooden spoon. You cannot release the boobs and let the table until all the hits will be executed.

You can use hitbdsm.com, category Graias, to hear nice screams.

PS: you received tailored punishment in PM.

Enjoy
Mark
Thank you for this dare!

Toys: rabbit & finger & clit vibrator, anal plug, nipple suckers, nipple clamps, clothes pegs, ice cubes, rubber bands, hanger with binders, ruler, wooden spoon, collar, cuffs, hairbrush, toothbrush, sandpaper, string, kitchen sponge

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96012
I love some teasing tasks/reminders to make me all needy and squirmy

Kik: July_43

kinky, vibe slut
July is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to July for this post: