View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 06:07 PM   #3037
subslut69

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
38 naked jumping jacks with your nipples and clit clamped and 3 on each pussy lip if any fall off re apply and count how many

Once done take the number that fell and roll a dice times x by dice roll that’s how many edges you owe before next orgasm of course this can all be changed
So it took me a while to actually do this. I don't know why, but it I finally got to it. I stripped out of my work clothes and clamped my pussy lips trying to make them secure, because I didn't want to many to fall off. I then clamped my nipples. I started doing my jumping jacks, and with my saggy tits the left clamp fell off after 9 jumps. I did four more and one of the clamps on my right lip fell. I did 11 more jumps and my left nipple clamp slipped off again. I reapplied again and was able to do 6 more jumps when 2 clamps slipped off at the same time. I reapplied finally I finished with the whole 38 jumping jacks. 5 clamps ended up falling off. I then rolled a 4 so four times 5 I ended up with having to do 20 edges.
subslut69 is offline   Reply With Quote