View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 09:45 AM   #5
Mistress2020

Exclamation triple snaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairbrushMe View Post
I will be home along on Thursday and I will be receiving a self-punishment session in the afternoon. One infraction is that a female friend was drunk online and flashed her tits and I did screenshots and was caught. My ma’am wants my ass, cock and balls sore from self-punishment. She will then decide how much more I deserve. Please give me ideas how my ass, cock and balls.

A few rules for me for the thread: For every post here (not counting mine), I must use a random number generator to do one of my PM dares. Or the poster may name the PM dare I must do, in which case I must do that dare PLUS a random dare.

Also, I must acknowledge every challenge within 30 minutes or I receive one demerit which will earn an additional 5 ass crack/cock cane blows (or similar penalty).

Triple snaps until every part of your testicles are beat red. Start light and go harder with every snap.

Or say SNAP or SNAP THOSE BALLS to assign 1 rubber band snap, to be done or at least added to the tally in this thread within 30minutes of post). If not, it doubles every two hours until added to the tally. I may have to do math.

All dares will be done, if possible, during this session. Those that cannot be done in that timeframe will be done ASAP.

You may post repeatedly, with 15 minutes between, if you want to pile on.

To help visualize, my balls are just sitting there, like a target. The heavy rubber ring holds them together, trembling. The rubber band rests, full of potential energy, just waiting for the order to SNAP. The stretched band twitches, waiting to be released as my balls quiver in fear of the dreaded release.

Or naked, on my hands and knes, my ass, free from any marks or bruises, waves as an invitation to be spanked, strapped, caned and paddled. Or if you would prefer, it could be cute panties barely covering my cheeks as the whoosh of the fist strap swing flies through the air. Or maybe I’m plugged after a long session of rubber band snaps and cock whips.

At your mercy.
Snap until your balls are red everywhere. Capture any precum in the crotch of your underwear or panties if you have access to them. Then pull your balls back behind you so you end up almost sitting on them, and find a bend post, or toilet seat to sit on hard 10 times. Snap in the front, pound balls underneath 10 times. Enjoy.
Mistress2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mistress2020 for this post: