Thread: Fiction: The Chalet Girl
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 11:40 AM   #7
Whispering Dom

“Come with me tonight. You can help out and meet the guys.” You’re in your room, it’s early Tuesday evening and Emily is on her way over to the chalet to do the dinner. “I mean you don’t have to, but I think it’ll be fun. That is if you aren’t planning on going out hunting…” She winks at you again. It seems that a wink is now a secret signal between you referring to sex.

“No, I’ll come. I mean you helped out with the cleaning this morning…” You blush remembering how she had told you she wanted to see your butt, and how you’d stripped naked for her, wanted to be naked for some reason, and how she had given you yet another orgasm standing in the middle of the kitchen. And how you had spent the next hour stark naked with her cleaning things up, and how you had chosen to be naked with her, wanted to be. You wonder whether your exhibitionist streak was getting out of control, but it had felt wonderful, and Emily had kept squeezing and caressing your butt every time she got close to you and complimenting you. And you’ll never admit it to her, but when you got back to your room to change to go snowboarding you’d masturbated again you had been so turned on. “Anyway, the town is dead, it’s boring. No, of course I’ll come with you.”

You’d walked over to the chalet together. Emily was telling you what she had prepared for dinner, chatted about the guys in the chalet, but there didn’t seem to be the same closeness or sexual tension as there had been earlier, and there didn’t seem to be any referencing to your play over the previous 24 hours. It made you feel a little down, you wondered whether after all she wasn’t really into you, maybe she had changed her mind about having fun together, could she be embarrassed about what you had done together? You really hoped not, because as much as you love guys, the sex with Emily was something quite different, and you wanted more.

You walked into the kitchen and it was already a mess. Beer and wine bottles already empty, and lots of noise from the living room. You felt a pang of arousal remembering that only a few hours ago you’d been naked in here with Emily and how she’d given you an orgasm only a few feet from where you were now standing. Emily went straight to the oven and checked on the lasagne she was preparing, and you peeked your head into the living room. As she had said, there were 10 guys standing or sitting, all with drinks in their hands, talking - loudly - recounting their days adventures on the mountain, and laughing. You turn back into the kitchen and go up to Emily.

“What can I do to help?” You ask.

“There’s a salad in the fridge, why don’t you get it out and dress it.” You walk over to the fridge and pull out the big bowl of salad, find some dressing in the fridge door and pour it over the greens. You go to a drawer to find the salad spoons.

“Make sure you toss the salad Lesley.” You look over and see Emily looking at you.

“Yeah. I was just going to do it.”

“Good.” She said and winked at you. You look at her, confused. Well, maybe you’d overthought things and a wink wasn’t a signal for referring to sex…

You stir the dressing into the salad then put the bowl on the table and go over to help Emily get the dish of lasagne out of the oven and help her put it on the table. Emily had spent a few minutes walking round the table checking that everything was in order, then gone to the living room and announced that dinner was served. You’d stood back as the guys started drifting in and sat down at the dining table. Most had looked at you as they walked in, but none said anything.

Once they’d all sat down, one guy stood up, and raised his glass.

“Lads” he’d said. “A toast to the wonderful Emily for yet another fabulous dinner.” He looked at Emily. “You’re an angel Emily, sure we can’t tempt you to join us?” He paused. “And maybe stay the night…” Loud laughter and cheers from the table as Emily smiles at them and shakes her head. She glanced back at you and winked, but now you weren’t sure what that meant. “And who’s your lovely friend Emily?” The noise stopped as everyone turned to look at you and you felt your face flush hot.

“This is Lesley, everyone. We work together to keep this chalet running.”

“Well how come we haven’t met her until now then?” Says the guy.

“Because she is the one right now who has to come in early and clean up the mess that you guys leave…” It’s said with humor, but the guys around the table all look awkward and there’s a quiet chorus of ’Sorry Lesley’, which makes you want to giggle and then they all start to help themselves to food and conversations start up, and soon they are all eating, drinking, talking and laughing again. Emily walks over to you.

“Having fun?” She says, and then, to your relief and delight you feel her put her hand on you butt and give it a squeeze. “They’re a nice bunch really.” She looks at you. “Clueless though. None of them have figured out I’m not into guys.” She grins at you and winks again, and now you’re really confused. “Still.” she looks at you. “Maybe you’d like to have some fun…” again she grins, and again she winks throwing you into a turmoil of uncertainty. You shake your head vigorously. Not that you wouldn’t mind a bit of fun with a guy, but right now, you realize that what you really want is more sex with Emily. “Come on, let’s sneak into the living room and have a glass of wine.”

You follow her into the living room and she picks up a half empty bottle of wine, finds a couple of clean glasses and pours some wine into them. She lifts up her glass and chinks yours.

“To the insatiable Lesley” She says with a grin as you blush. “And to her lovely little titties and her adorable ass.” She’s looking right into your eyes. “And they’re mine now, aren’t they.” It doesn’t seem to be a question, and you swallow hard. On the one hand immense relief that she obviously hasn’t gone off you, but what does she mean by ‘they’re mine now’. On the one hand yes, you want her to have them, any time and any way she wants, but… Emily is looking at you, smiling, then she lifts her glass and takes a sip of wine, and you follow her lead and take a sip too. “Sealed with a toast.” She says smiling at you.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: