View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 05:00 PM   #702
TheDiaperedDevil

I like that you hate sleeping dares.

This dare will last three days. During these days you will be doing tasks and/or following rules to prevent yourself from going to bed in an increasingly babified state each night.

General Rules:
  • Diaper stays on from the second you wake up until the end of the day (and possibly night depending on how you do).
  • Excessive amounts of baby powder and cream must be used when diapered.
  • Diapers are to be used for everything whilst worn
  • No cumming unless it is stated in the rules
  • If you don't have the right gear/equipment for a task, be creative and find an appropriate substitute.

Day 1
Get diapered up in the morning (aim for 9am latest). Today the following rules are in place:
  1. Your pacifier will be in all day unless eating/drinking.
  2. When eating or drinking you will wear a bib.
  3. Your outfit should be as infantile as possible (mittens, onesies, bonnets, etc. if available)
  4. Crawl when alone between all rooms.
  5. Drink from a bottle.
  6. At least one meal today should have baby food or oatmeal.

You are limited to 4 changes throughout the day.

Keep a tab of your own ability to follow the rules. Any more than 5 indiscretions (forgetting your pacifier, not wearing a bib, not crawling, etc.) will result in you sleeping with a fresh diaper, baby clothing and a pacifier. You will also need to finish 2 bottles of water before settling down for the night.

NO TOUCHING YOURSELF.

Day 2
All rules from 1 will stay in place, but today there will be some additional constraints.
  1. 4 litres of water must be drunk throughout the day. Be sensible with it and pace yourself how you need.
  2. Do not hold your pee at any point.
  3. Add additional sissification elements to your outfit. Ribbons, stickers, drawing on your diaper, etc.
  4. For two hours today you are to carry out baby activities - watching kids shows, drawing, playing with toys, etc.
  5. At some point today when you have a wet diaper you are going to leave your house for 30 minutes at least. You can cover up how you want, but the diaper stays on and any clothes/items go back on when you get back. When you're home I want you to imagine you were just taken out in a stroller instead. Insert two bannanas or 6 marshmallows into your butt and pour some oatmeal down the back of your diaper. Now tie yourself to a chair. Maybe put on some nature music for ambience. You can either wait 15 minutes in this state as you picture a journey through the park being pushed in a stroller...or you can release and announce "I messed my diaper!" to end the scenario early!

You are allowed two changes during the day.

Please ensure that today you eat a large meal.

As before if you don't adhere to the rules or carry out the task as requested then please not you will be stuck in your attire from the day (all of it). No changing the last diaper you were in either. Drink two bottles before bed and keep your used diapers next to you.

NO TOUCHING YOURSELF.

Day 3
All rules except the stroller scenario stay in place.

Today you're going to be put through the grinder.
  1. I want you to doll yourself up this time. Full makeup (rosy cheeks, lipstick and lashes if you em), wigs, cutest outfit and DOUBLE diapers (plastic pants too if available).
  2. You can only drink milk or water today (4l target still in place).
  3. No solid food, only baby food or oatmeal.
  4. Before 12 you will pick your poison: A 1l enema, 2-3 suppositories, maximum dose of laxatives, or a 30ml dose of castor oil. If you pick castor oil or enema you will be permitted one change after you have messed, but will have to wear the innermost used diaper over the top of your new one (i.e. have fun trying to take off the diaper. not break the seal and put it back on).
  5. No holding back mess or pee.
  6. You should attempt to cum whilst in a messy diaper without any direct contact (wands and rubbing diaper is permitted). During this time you should reflect on your state. You have 30 minutes to achieve an orgasm. If you have any means of locking the diaper on during this period please ensure it is done (i.e. locking plastic pants).

You are not allowed any changes today (unless specifically stated above).

Naturally if you fail to adhere to any of the rules or cum today you will be stuck in your predicament all night. If you opted to use laxatives or suppositories you can change if you keep your innermost used diaper on the outside of your fresh diaper. Makeup can be removed. You can get cleaned up in the morning.

Hope you get three nights of good sleep!
Limits: Full public humiliation, ice, illegal, dangerous, involving others involuntarily

TheDiaperedDevil is offline   Reply With Quote