View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 02:12 PM   #142
hannah_slave123

Default Update + Report

Hello everyone!

Here is the first update on how this past week went, including updated totals. At the time of my last post, I owed:

Brush - 1800 seconds scrubbing my nipples
Clamp - 930 minutes with my nipples clamped
Ice - 31 times melting an ice cube on each nipple
Snap - 700 snaps to each nipple with a rubber band
Spank - this one I've broken down by implement:
  • 120 with my hand
  • 90 with a hairbrush
  • 30 with a wooden spoon
  • 30 with a phone charging cable
  • 30 with a belt
  • 30 with a toothbrush
  • 150 with a ruler
  • 90 with a slipper
Toothpaste - 53 times applying toothpaste to each nipple
Twist - 320 times twisting each nipple a minimum of 90 degrees
Wax - 135 drops of wax to each nipple

I managed to complete:

Brush - 120 seconds scrubbing my nipples
Clamp - 15 minutes with my nipples clamped
Ice - 0 times melting an ice cube on each nipple
Snap - 0 snaps to each nipple with a rubber band
  • 60 with my hand
  • 90 with a hairbrush
  • 0 with a wooden spoon
  • 0 with a phone charging cable
  • 0 with a belt
  • 0 with a toothbrush
  • 0 with a ruler
  • 0 with a slipper
Toothpaste - 0 times applying toothpaste to each nipple
Twist - 0 times twisting each nipple a minimum of 90 degrees
Wax - 0 drops of wax to each nipple

Which is honestly a really disappointing amount, but I will try a lot harder this week. Even as I write this, I have my nipples clamped and my spanking implements lined up in front of me so I can get some more items crossed off.

With the added items since my last post, and the subtraction of the tasks I managed to complete, I still owe:

Brush - 2220 seconds scrubbing my nipples
Clamp - 1350 minutes with my nipples clamped
Ice - 35 times melting an ice cube on each nipple
Snap - 960 snaps to each nipple with a rubber band
  • 90 with my hand
  • 330 with a wooden spoon
  • 30 with a phone charging cable
  • 30 with a belt
  • 30 with a toothbrush
  • 150 with a ruler
  • 90 with a slipper
Toothpaste - 69 times applying toothpaste to each nipple
Twist - 405 times twisting each nipple a minimum of 90 degrees
Wax - 155 drops of wax to each nipple

In terms of a report, here is the breakdown of how the week went:

I honestly did not want to start completing tasks for this thread because I knew it was going to hurt my sensitive nipples. I put off doing anything until Sunday evening, when I decided I might as well get started. I wanted to ease into things, so I decided to scrub at my nipples as hard as I could with my toothbrush until I couldn't stand it anymore. I started with my right nipple and set a stopwatch to track how long I lasted. Unfortunately, I only made it 2 minutes before my nipple was aching and I chose to stop. I then started a timer for 2 minutes and repeated the same treatment on my left nipple, stopping at the same time as I had managed on the other side.

After scrubbing at my nipples, I honestly wanted to stop, but I knew that would only make things harder for me later on. I decided the next thing I could easily accomplish would be to clamp my nipples, so I put on two clamps and started the stopwatch on my computer again. The clamps really started to hurt around 8 minutes, but I was determined to make it through at least one full set of punishments, so I stuck it out until 15 minutes before removing the clamps. I considered just ripping them off, which I think you all probably would have preferred, but I opted to go easy on myself and just open them gently. After this, I gave my nipples a break for the rest of the night.

After Sunday evening, I really didn't want to touch my poor nipples for a few days, so I ended up giving them a break until Thursday when I decided to try to get some of the spankings over with. I started out with my hairbrush, since that is what I'm most comfortable spanking with. I administered 90 hard spanks directly to each nipple using my hairbrush. I was barely able to finish these spanks due to how badly it hurt, but I managed to make it through with minimal whimpering and quite a few breaks. I then decided to spank with my hand to get to an even 150 spanks for the day, so I did 60 spanks to each nipple with my hand before stopping.

Unfortunately, that is all I accomplished last week. Hoping for a more productive week this week so I can get this all done before the end of the year!!

PS - if anyone has any feedback or is disappointed in this report, please PM me to punish me.

Xoxo,
Your slut Hannah

Dislikes:
Anal, intense nipple pain, clit pain, denial/edging

Limits:
Pics with face, pee (& all other fluids), body-writing, public

There may be items missing from above, I’m still figuring out what this site has to offer!

Kik - hannah_slave123

My toys can be found here
hannah_slave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hannah_slave123 for this post: