Thread: Fiction: The Chalet Girl
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 12:19 PM   #4
Whispering Dom

“Lie down” she whispers, and slowly you do. You look up at her as you feel her hands caressing your nipples and again you shudder as pleasure washes over you. She leans forward and you feel her lips on your skin, brushing your nipples and it feels so good, you arch your back and let out a quiet moan. She has rolled over and is kneeling across your body as you feel her flicking your nipple with her tongue. Then she is slowly kissing down your body, you lift your head up to watch as her head moves down you, you feel her probe your belly button with her tongue…

For a moment you feel warmth between your legs, realize it’s her breath on your skin, then shudder as you feel yourself gently caressed. You arch your back and spread your legs as she starts to lap at you. You always loved it when guys went down on you, but you have to admit that with a few exceptions, Emily is doing a much better job than they ever did. You are already close to orgasming, and for a fleeting moment you think that at least this is better than masturbating. You feel Emily push her tongue deep inside you, feel her lips rubbing against yours and you moan quietly, then she is lapping you again, and with a jerk you climax, your hips bucking.

You lay there trying to get your breath back. You lift your head and see Emily still kneeling between your legs, looking up at you, smiling. You’re a little bit shocked, that had all happened so quickly, so unexpectedly, your first sexual experience with another woman, and you’re not even sure how it had happened. You don’t remember saying you wanted it, and yet it had been really quite wonderful.

“Thank you…” You say quietly, not sure what else to say.

“My pleasure” she says. “Happy to have taken your virginity.” You lay your head down again and giggle quietly, obviously she’s referring to your first time with another girl. You feel movement, and then Emily is lying next to you. You turn your head and look at her, cannot help but smile. “Don’t worry” she says quietly. “Just because you’ve had sex with another girl doesn’t make you a lesbian.” And she winks. You feel her take your hand and gently pull it across her body, between her legs. She looks at you. “Would you like to?”

“Oh… Sorry, of course, yes…” You blush. Well, it’s not like you don’t know how to masturbate… You run your fingers slowly up and down her lips and note that while she may have hair between her legs, down below, by her lips she too is smooth. You can already feel wetness, and you suddenly feel really good that you seem to turn her on that much. Slowly you push your fingers between her lips and run them over her clit, she sighs quietly and closes her eyes. You roll over onto your side and start to masturbate her, gently playing with her clit running your finger around it as she spreads her legs. She’s starting to breath heavier now, and you cannot deny that masturbating her is actually turning you on. You rub her faster. She lets out a soft moan, then opens her eyes and looks at you.

“Put your fingers inside me…” You look at her but hardly hesitate, slipping first one, then a second finger inside her, slowly pushing them in and out. She arches her back and spreads her legs wider. You push your fingers deep into her wetness, speeding up your thrusting. She’s panting now, and you realize that you’re breathing harder too, despite your recent orgasm, touching Emily like this turning you on enormously.

She’s moaning constantly now as you push your fingers in and out of her. Her eyes are closed again as she thrusts her hips against your hand, her breathing now fast and shallow. You let out your own small moan of arousal, see her eyes open.

She smiles at you through her panting lips. “I’m going to cum Lesley…”

“Yesss” You hiss quietly through your own arousal. You turn to look down her body, see her thrusting her hips, you look back at her face. Suddenly she gasps and you feel her spasm, and to your surprise feel wetness splashing over your hand. Slowly you pull your fingers from her, gently rubbing still between her legs, it’s incredibly wet down there. You turn your face to look at her, she takes a deep breath and grins.

“Hehe… I squirted. I knew I would.” She shakes her head and laughs quietly. You look down the bed, between her still spread legs, see a patch of damp on your sheet, and giggle.

“It’s Ok” You say. “That’s another first, but it’s Ok. It’s cool.” You pause, looking at her. “You’re very sexy you know…” You can feel your face flush hot.

“So are you” she says with a smile. “You’re a natural.” You blush again. “I’ll wash your sheet tomorrow, I promise.” She pauses. “Want me to stay for the night?” She may be asking you, but you know she’s going to. There’s something about her, confidence, a sureness, you can’t put your finger on what it is, but you are quite sure that she gets what she wants. Always. But in fact, to your surprise you actually do want her to stay, it’ll be nice feeling another person against your skin, and also, you’re shocked to realize, you’re still very aroused.

“Yes. Yes, I do…” You pause. “In fact…” She’s looking at you. “I’d really like to cum again…” Again you feel your face flush as she smiles up at you, can’t believe you had the brazen cheek to come out and say that.

“Little insatiable Lesley.” She says with a grin. “It’ll be my pleasure.” You feel her hand pushing you down, and slipping down between your legs, gently caressing you. Your positions are reversed now, she’s lying on her side propped up on an elbow, looking down at you. You feel her caress you, then moan as she pushes her finger inside you. You look up at her and feel her add another finger, just as you had with her then you feel her reaching up inside you. It feels really good, now you understand why she’d asked you to do it. You usually just rub your clit when you masturbate, but you’re quite sure you’ll be adding this to your repertoire from now on.

She’s pushing her fingers into you hard and fast. It feels incredible and you are already thrusting your hips hard against her. With surprise you realize that this whole experience has turned you on hugely. You’d never have thought it, you love men, love cocks, but… You can’t remember a time when you’ve asked for another orgasm as shamelessly as you just did. But you don’t feel bad at all, feel incredibly good actually. You look up at her, see her gazing down your naked body. You moan, you’re getting close, your hips are lifted up off the bed as she pushes her fingers in and out of you.

You’re going to cum again. Your legs are spread wide, you are panting for breath, Emily seems to be thrusting into you even harder, you look up at her, see her eyes now glued on your face, a smile on her lips. You orgasm hard your body shaking with the release, your hips bouncing up and down on the bed. Slowly Emily pulls her hand from between your legs and brings it up, gently caressing your nipples and you feel your own wetness coating them. She brings her hand further up and runs her fingers across your lips.

“Taste yourself” She says quietly. You look up at her, have never done that before, but as if in a dream you open your mouth and let her push her fingers in, you close your lips as she slowly pulls her fingers out. “That is how you taste Lesley.” She says as she smiles at you. Then she laughs quietly and lays down next you you and puts her arms around you.

“Thanks again.” You whisper. You feel her hand drift down your back, stroking your butt. She gives it a squeeze.

“I want that too…” She says quietly. You stare at her, she smiles. “Not tonight, don’t worry.” She pauses. “But we’ll be doing this again, won’t we?” You swallow, but nod. “Good. Now let’s get some sleep. There’s going to be a lot of cleaning up to do tomorrow. Here and at the chalet.” And she laughs quietly.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: