View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 11:47 AM   #12
aloe
Distinguished Member

Yay! Vibe in and on *squirms*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
How can it possibly be annoying hearing how squirmy and needy you are getting? It's quickly becoming a very fun day for you! How are the current set of panties doing? Still dry?

Oh, and I definitely saw those little comments in blue. They are delicious Tally is definitely going up quickly as well! At the end of the day, I want you to take a nice marker aloe, and write the total number on your inner thigh. Keep it there until it gets erased *naturally*, I have a feeling that won't be very long with how needy you are getting.
...panties....well...they seem to keep getting damp....so no, not dry. My tally mark is up to 16.

Comments in blue??? No idea what you are talking about there

I will write my final tally on my inner thigh tonight *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Why would we ever mind reports such as these? I do think you should vary the pattern on your vibe each post though, just to keep it interesting. And I wonder how long it’ll take until you’re trying to shorten your posts as much as you can rather than ramble?
Gosh...I clicked to a pattern on the vibe. Gosh. *squirms* it keeps going up and down in intensity so squirmy. So back to Blue...no the panties are not dry

*squirms* glad the reports are good not annoying *squirms*

...and now to turn off the vibe I guess *sigh* still very much on the rambley stage...

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote